- CHAITRA NAVRATRI
- But, King Yudhajit of Ujjain, the father of Queen Lilavati, and King Virasena of Kalinga, the father of Queen Manorama, were each desirous of securing the Kosala throne for their respective grandsons. They fought with each other.
- The Hindutva agenda at Science Congress will hurt PM Modi's 'Make in India' plans
- On Sunday, the Indian Science Congress that is currently underway in Mumbai had 14 sessions covering a wide range of subjects from number theory to environmental health, but what hogged the headlines was an outlandish claim that 7,000 years ago India ...
- Why Is Vasant Navratri Celebrated?
- He got killed while he went hunting. So, preparations were made to crown his son prince Sudarshan as the king. However two other kings, Yudhajit and Virasena of the adjacent regions attacked the kingdom and Yudhajit was successful in defeating Virasena.
- Understanding ancient Indian mathematics
- Virasena (8th century), Sridhara (between 850 and 950), Nemicandra (around 980 CE), Thakkura Pheru (14th century) are some more names that may be mentioned. By the 13th and 14th centuries, Islamic architecture had taken root in India and in ...
- Read 2200-year-old Jain trilogy in Kannada soon
- The documents were preserved by Jain scholars, and were housed in the Moodbidri mutt.The work that is being translated into Kannada is believed to have been authored by Acharya Virasena 2,200 years ago. Prof Subbaiah Shasty of the Bangalore Sanskrit ...
Virasena is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Virasena books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchespascale ogier
lord of chaos
cepheid variable examples
patrick air force base history
genocide coining of the term genocide
hakke ksh eight trigrams empty palm