- 'A' certificate for Aligarh trailer? CBFC chief Nihalani's sanskar makes no sense
- When I heard my young gay brother, Apurva Asrani lament that Pahlaj Nihalani of the Central Board for Film Certification (CBFC) said the subject of his film Aligarh was “not what a family can go and watch together” I nearly fell off my chair.
- Dalit scholar's suicide: Rohith in the eyes of Hindutva Shantanu Mehra
- In our concept of four castes, they are thought of as analogous to the different limbs of Virat-Purusha. It was suggested that from the head of the Virat-Purusha Brahmins were created, Kshatriyas from hands, Vaishyas from his abdomen and Shudras from legs.
- Here's why we need to stop burning Ravana effigies on Dussehra
- Ravana is one of Trishashti Shalaka Purusha's of the Jain Pantheon. There is so much more. If you read Ramayana that is not written by Tulsidas there are so many things that will pop up.
- Why Sangh Parivar's great hero Deendayal Upadhyaya is no Nehru
- From Virat-purusha's head, he says, were created the Brahmins, the Khastriyas from his hands, the Vaishyas from his abdomen and the Shudras from his legs. Rather childishly, Upadhyaya asks: Can there arise any conflict among the head, the arms, the ...
Virat Purusha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Virat Purusha books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.