- Purusha - Topic:Yoga - Online Encyclopedia. Purusha spent some days thinking of how he could stop the vrittis from . Virat Purusha resides in you.
- Daily Invocations
- found in the Purusha Sukta. The Purusha Sukta is a hymn dedicated to the Cosmic. Person—we may call this Divine Person as Narayana, or.
- The Brihadaranyaka Upanishad - Discourse 10
- projected from one or the other limb of the Virat Purusha.
- Ramayana – The Essence Of The Vedas
- Just as Veda Purusha (Virat Purusha) was born as Dasaratha's earthly son, the Vedas were born from Prachetas in the form of The. Ramayana.
- Polarity and selfhealing 25.1.2011 Andreas Ledermann Switzerland
- Jan 25, 2011 Virat Purusha Meditation from Concentration And Meditation by Swami Sivananda. 1. The sky is His head.
- Vivekananda and his idiom of karma
- Rekindling this Vedantic metaphor of God as Virat Purusha later, he was to bring into focus the concept of religion as a universal experience of transcendent reality, common to all and, in fact, underlying all religious faiths and creeds.
- The Purusha Sukta
- From Him (the Adipurusha or original Supreme Being) was born the Virat (or Virat Purusha, the immense universal form).
- A selection of articles related to Virat-purusha. Nill. More material related to Virat-purusha can be found here: Nill.
- The Mundaka Upanishad - Second Mundaka: First Khanda
- 4: The Nature of the Virat-Purusha and the Universe. The Virat is the Chaitanya, or the Consciousness, which animates the universe of gross experience.
- Glossary for the Vahinis
- Virat-purusha (Viraat-purusha). First incarnation of Brahma; Cosmic Divinity; Lord in His form as the physical manifested cosmos. Viraat-rupa (Virat-ruupa).
Virat Purusha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Virat Purusha books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.