- Virata Corporation is an inactive acquired company that was a major contributor to the .... Jump up ^ "Wiktionary definition of Virata". Retrieved 2008-09-02.
- Virata: the trials and tribulations of a “chief technocrat”
- Keywords: Cesar E.A. Virata; technocracy; martial law; economic policy-making; cronies ...
- 4. Virataparva
- of the royal assembly of Virata as a Brahmin taking the name of Kanka. Bhima ... period of disguise in the capital of Matsya, serving the king of Virata.
- The WTO Agreement on Agriculture by Gillian Virata Background ...
- by Gillian Virata. Background. The WTO's Agriculture Agreement was negotiated in the 1986œ94 Uruguay Round and was a significant first step toward fairer ...
- cesar ea virata school of business - Office of the University Registrar
- The Cesar E.A. Virata School of Business (VSB) offers degree programs in business at the graduate and undergraduate levels.
- Cesar E A Virata
- Cesar E. A. Virata.
- Virata and technocrats ran the martial law economy
- Cesar Virata, Marcos' finance secretary from 1970 to 1986. He was Marcos' “chief technocrat, or for the entire period of Martial Law, and stayed with the strongman to the very end.
- RCBC denies dealing with casinos
- RCBC vice chairman Cesar Virata said the bank does not deal with casinos and has limited transactions with tobacco and liquor companies as part of its internal rules on corporate good governance.
- Hotel manager Maricar Virata 'exploited and unfairly sacked'
- Virata's partner, Rolando Gagate, also worked at the Halls Gap Hotel and the salary paid to Virata was expected to be split between the pair.
- $1 Billion Plot to Rob Fed Accounts Leads to Manila Casinos
- Rizal's shareholders “are fully committed to comply with all banking laws and regulations, in particular those on money laundering,” Vice Chairman Cesar E.A. Virata said in a statement Wednesday.
- BB kept the hacking episode under wraps
- Bangladesh Bank has come under criticism from certain quarters for hiding the information of the hacking of its systems by cyber thieves, even from the finance minister. Finance Minister AMA Muhith came to know about the embezzlement of $101 million of ...
- Virata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Virata (Sanskrit: विराट, lit. huge) in the Hindu epic Mahabharata, was a king in whose court the Pandavas spent a year in concealment during their exile. Virata ...
- Virata Corporation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Virata Corporation is an inactive acquired company that was a major contributor to the "Cambridge Phenomenon" or Silicon Fen high-tech cluster in the United ...
- Virata Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Virata was a kingdom ruled by the Matsya king by the name Virata. It was here that the Pandavas spent their 13th year of anonymity (Ajgnata Vasa) after their 12 ...
- Virata Parva - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Virata Parva, also known as the “Book of Virata”, is the fourth of eighteen books of the Indian Epic Mahabharata. Virata Parva has 4 sub-books and 72 chapters.
- Cesar Virata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Cesar Emilio Aguinaldo Virata (born 12 December 1930) is a Filipino politician and businessman who was the fourth Prime Minister of the Philippines from 1981 ...
Virata is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Virata books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
meaning of dreams about scissors
neptune physical characteristics
california chaparral and woodlands
squidgygate political fallout