- Virata and technocrats ran the martial law economy
- Cesar Virata, Marcos' finance secretary from 1970 to 1986. He was Marcos' “chief technocrat, or for the entire period of Martial Law, and stayed with the strongman to the very end.
- RCBC denies dealing with casinos
- RCBC vice chairman Cesar Virata said the bank does not deal with casinos and has limited transactions with tobacco and liquor companies as part of its internal rules on corporate good governance.
- Hotel manager Maricar Virata 'exploited and unfairly sacked'
- Virata's partner, Rolando Gagate, also worked at the Halls Gap Hotel and the salary paid to Virata was expected to be split between the pair.
- $1 Billion Plot to Rob Fed Accounts Leads to Manila Casinos
- Rizal's shareholders “are fully committed to comply with all banking laws and regulations, in particular those on money laundering,” Vice Chairman Cesar E.A. Virata said in a statement Wednesday.
- BB kept the hacking episode under wraps
- Bangladesh Bank has come under criticism from certain quarters for hiding the information of the hacking of its systems by cyber thieves, even from the finance minister. Finance Minister AMA Muhith came to know about the embezzlement of $101 million of ...
Virata is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Virata books and related discussion.