Virgilius Maro Grammaticus
A selection of articles related to virgilius maro grammaticus.
Original articles from our library related to the Virgilius Maro Grammaticus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Virgilius Maro Grammaticus.
- Son of Odin and Frigga, he is shown in the Prose Edda as a rather pallid heathen imitation of Christ, but other sources, notably the Danish chronicler Saxo Grammaticus, portray him as a doughty and aggressive warrior. Today we often think of him as the...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
Virgilius Maro Grammaticus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Virgilius Maro Grammaticus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- NOTES AND QUERIES 7
- relations to Virgilius Maro Grammaticus, and manuscript evidence, suggesting a date between the end of the seventh and the very.
- A POSSIBLE DATE FOR ALDHELM'S 'LETTER TO HEAHFRITH'
- poem, Altus Prosator, perhaps by Virgilius Maro Grammaticus.2 At the end of 37-58. 2.
- + Ablabius (dubium)
- Iacobi de Sereni 'Libro medicinali' | Vibius Sequester | Virgilius Maro grammaticus | + Virgilius Maro.
Suggested Web Resources
- Some New Light on the Life of Virgilius Maro Grammaticus
- Virgilius Maro Grammaticus.
- Bryn Mawr Classical Review 2003.08.16
- Apr 3, 2009 Virgilius Maro grammaticus: Opera omnia. Bibliotheca scriptorum Graecorum et Romanorum Teubneriana. Munich and Leipzig: K.
- Internet Archive Search: creator:"Virgilius Maro, Grammaticus, 7th
- Search Results. Results: 1 through 2 of 2 (0.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskarl barth epistle to the romans
demitri maximoff midnight bliss
dreams meaning of dream about birth