A selection of articles related to virgin birth.
Original articles from our library related to the Virgin Birth. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Virgin Birth.
- The Mysteries of the Rosary Beads
- Traditionally there are 15 Mysteries of the Rosary based on the Roman Catholic customs set by Pope St. Pius V in the 16th century.
Magick >> Rituals
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Heket - a water deity in the form of a frog or a frog-headed woman. She made her debut into the Egyptian pantheon in pyramid inscriptions, in a magical text destined to allow the king to ascend into the sky. Later she became connected with birth, in a Middle...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Virgin Birth is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Virgin Birth books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Shark 'Virgin Birth': Female Shark Set For Rare 'Virgin Birth' In United Kingdom
- In an extremely rare phenomenon, a female shark that has not had any contact with males in more than two years is preparing to give birth to two babies, according to the Daily Mail. The shark, which is a white spotted bamboo, has been held at Great ...
- Bamboo Shark 'Virgin Birth' Set To Happen In United Kingdom
- In fact, a second-generation virgin birth of the same bamboo shark species was announced in Germany just a few days ago. "The process is called 'parthenogenesis' and has long been known to occur in domestic chickens and some reptiles, but was not ...
- 'Jane the Virgin' Chapter Thirty-Six Spoilers: Petra to Birth Twins
- "Rafael is late so Jane steps in and is really there for Petra while she is giving birth," Grobglas said.
- 'Apostle': tracing the roots of the New Testament stories
- Tom Bissell's “Apostle: Travels Among the Tombs of the Twelve,” a tour through the stories of the New Testament, goes back to the source texts and the actual locations of events in search of insight.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Virgin Birth Topics
Related searchestagalog people history
american convention on human rights
spirituality in organisations
gustav mahler recordings