A selection of articles related to virgin mary.
Original articles from our library related to the Virgin Mary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Virgin Mary.
- The Mysteries of the Rosary Beads
- Traditionally there are 15 Mysteries of the Rosary based on the Roman Catholic customs set by Pope St. Pius V in the 16th century.
Magick >> Rituals
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us, 1:2 Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word; 1:3...
New Testament >> Luke
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now a certain man was sick, named Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha. 11:2 (It was that Mary which anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped his feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.) 11:3 Therefore his...
New Testament >> John
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Virgin Mary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Virgin Mary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE PSALTER OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
- The contents The Psalter of the Blessed Virgin Mary by St. Bonaventure is in the public domain. However, this electronic version is copyrighted.
- 1 Biblical Q&A about the Blessed Virgin Mary By John Salza Was
- Biblical Q&A about the Blessed Virgin Mary. By John Salza. Was Mary free from all sin?
- Is the Virgin Mary Dead or Alive?
- It was not long before the Virgin Mary became as important to me as Jesus soon learned to respect and reverence the Virgin Mary as being holy and sacred.
Suggested News Resources
- Virgin Mary, goddess Astoreth are not the same
- No, I do not believe that a good historical argument can be made linking the cults of Astoreth and the Virgin Mary, the mother of Jesus.
- Artist gives sacred touch to city's landmark churches
- By Abe Levy Artist Agustin Parra stands in front of one of his works called The Virgin Mary at San Fernando Cathedral. Artist Agustin Parra stands in front of one of his works called "La Piedad" at San Fernando Cathedral.
- 4 years later, faithful recall Minersville image
- by thomas leskin (staff writer firstname.lastname@example.org) MINERSVILLE - Four years ago, hundreds gathered nightly to view and pray to a glowing image on a garage door between Front Street and Delaware Avenue that many said resembled the Virgin Mary.
- The Assumption: The Virgin Mary goes before us in the Order of Grace
- By FK Bartels Let us this day renew our love for the Virgin Mary, who proceeds us in the order of grace, and who has travelled the path of life before her children in the Church.
- Locals Can Sample a Taste of Greece This Weekend
- Taste of Greece Festival, in its seventh year, comes to Nativity of the Virgin Mary Greek Orthodox Church this weekend. By Steven Hartman A photo from last year's Taste of Greece Festival. This year's festival begins Friday and runs through Sunday.
Suggested Web Resources
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: The Blessed Virgin Mary
- The Blessed Virgin Mary is the mother of Jesus Christ, the mother of God.
- Apparitions and pictures of Virgin Mary
- Site about church approved apparitions of Mary and unapproved Mary apparitions.
- Mary the Blessed Virgin - Saints & Angels - Catholic Online
- Acknowledged by Elizabeth as the Mother of God, Mary intoned the Magnificat.
Virgin Mary Topics
Related searchespeoria illinois famous events
orthogonal matrix properties
law of cooling
list of rt television programming p