Virgin Of Guadalupe
A selection of articles related to virgin of guadalupe.
Original articles from our library related to the Virgin Of Guadalupe. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Virgin Of Guadalupe.
- The Mysteries of the Rosary Beads
- Traditionally there are 15 Mysteries of the Rosary based on the Roman Catholic customs set by Pope St. Pius V in the 16th century.
Magick >> Rituals
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. 7:2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. 7:3 Let the husband render unto the...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 Thou shalt not see thy brother's ox or his sheep go astray, and hide thyself from them: thou shalt in any case bring them again unto thy brother. 22:2 And if thy brother be not nigh unto thee, or if thou know him not, then thou shalt bring it...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Divinity: Thought We are Many, Are We One?
- Dear Questioner, You asked if there was such a thing as Christian Wicca. The simple answer is, of course there is! The tradition of communing with all the lovely fellow spirits in this cosmos goes way back beyond apostolic times. Didn't the Magi (plural for...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, Speak unto the priests the sons of Aaron, and say unto them, There shall none be defiled for the dead among his people: 21:2 But for his kin, that is near unto him, that is, for his mother, and for his father, and...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
Virgin Of Guadalupe is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Virgin Of Guadalupe books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How the Virgin of Guadalupe embodied Mexican identity and inspired millions
- His only company will be perhaps the most revered religious artifact in the Western Hemisphere, a piece of fabric bearing the image of the Virgin of Guadalupe.
- Virgin of Guadalupe Venerated in Mexico City
- All around the world, the Virgin Mary is venerated in ways that portray her as a daughter of different nations. In Mexico and the Americas, the image of the Virgin of Guadalupe is mestiza. WSJ's Amy Guthrie reports.
- Pope prays alone before the Virgin of Guadalupe
- (ONLY VIDEO) The Pope managed to spend a few moments in prayer, alone with the Virgin of Guadalupe. Pope Francis first placed some flowers before Her, just as he always does in Rome, before the 'Salus Populi Romani' icon. The Pope was there for over ...
- WATCH: The Long Silence of the Pope Before…
- Pope Francis had asked for a few private moments to reverence the miraculous image of Our Lady of Guadalupe. After gifting the image with yellow roses, as is his habit, the pontiff spent a brief but intense time at prayer, and the quiet was pervasive.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.