A selection of articles related to virgin soil.
Original articles from our library related to the Virgin Soil. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Virgin Soil.
- Starting an Herbal Garden
- When planning an herbal garden it is important to decide what herbs you want to grow. Then decide where you're going to plant them. Will it be indoors or outdoors? Is there enough sunlight? Is the soil loose with good drainage or very firm and rocky? And so...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- The Mysteries of the Rosary Beads
- Traditionally there are 15 Mysteries of the Rosary based on the Roman Catholic customs set by Pope St. Pius V in the 16th century.
Magick >> Rituals
- Angelica: The Herb of Angels
- Angelica, from seed your beauty weaves, Strong stems and healing leaves. I ask your blessings to bestow, As I nurse and watch you grow. From morning's dew through afternoon, To ray of stars and midnight's moon. Michael comes upon this day, To watch you grow...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- New Beginnings
- You will need: One packet of seeds One large pot Potting soil One white candle Light the candle while envisioning all your blocks of mental bondage melting away. Everything that kept you from pursuing your dreams is now vanishing. Each new day will bring you...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. 7:2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. 7:3 Let the husband render unto the...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- Divinity: Thought We are Many, Are We One?
- Dear Questioner, You asked if there was such a thing as Christian Wicca. The simple answer is, of course there is! The tradition of communing with all the lovely fellow spirits in this cosmos goes way back beyond apostolic times. Didn't the Magi (plural for...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Virgin Soil is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Virgin Soil books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Virgin Soil
- outer world, and Virgin Soil was the last word of his greater testament.
- Virgin Soil Epidemics as a Factor in the Aboriginal Depopulation in
- Dec 11, 2003 sease, especially as manifested in virgin soil epidemics.
- Soil and Rubble Reuse Intergovernmental Agreement Department
- reuses more soil and rubble, it will need to purchase less virgin ﬁll materials. Environmental Beneﬁts. ~ Conservation of virgin soil and rubble.
- New World Paleoepidemiology:
- Crosby (1976) defines a virgin soil epidemic as a disease that affects disease.
- Distribution of Phosphorus Forms in Virgin and Cultivated Soils and
- The relative amounts and distribution of P forms in virgin soil profiles organic C contents of the virgin soil profile by an average of 15, 18, 25,.
Suggested News Resources
- Using soil amendments
- There's little in the way of virgin soil, or what is there needs help. I fall somewhere in the middle. While I don't believe you should blindly “improve” your soil, there are times and places where amendment is appropriate.
- The Real Dirt: Caring for bearded iris
- Iris are greedy plants and prefer to be placed in virgin soil, but you can fool them by amending the soil with well-composted planting mix. Rhizomes should be placed 18- to 24-inches apart.
- 'Open sesame' has new meaning for Cost farm
- economics who farmed with his dad William for decades, growing a crop that many might think has very little practical use apart from a fast-food entrée, the decision to plow virgin soil, metaphorically speaking, was one made at an opportune time.
- Gilmour launches 'Wakaya Perfection'
- "I think with that name and the brand - people in California or New York are going to want to have a product that is only grown on virgin soil organically.
- Maybe Napoleon Was Right…
- The dormant seeds of Cloverism will probably accompany the intrepid travelers, ready to sprout to life once more in fresh, momentarily virgin soil. Just as happened here in North America.
Suggested Web Resources
- Virgin Soil by Ivan S. Turgenev - Free eBook
- Free eBook: Virgin Soil by Ivan S. Turgenev. Virgin Soil.
- Amazon.com: Virgin Soil (9781933440200): Haruka Minami: Books
- Everything is going perfectly for Kuga, a top designer at a hip ad agency, until his friend introduces him to Nagisa, a uniquely beautiful man.