A selection of articles related to virginia colony.
Original articles from our library related to the Virginia Colony. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Virginia Colony.
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- My Brother's Keeper?
- My older brother was Evil. Not garden-variety evil, but Evil in the sense of a palpable malevolence that is devoted to the destruction of all that lives and breathes. Ever been pinned to the floor by someone laughing maniacally with a genuine replica of a...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Group Mind Basics (GM1)
- Anyone who has ever spoken in front of a group of people, knows that there is a peculiar sensation associated with the experience. A tightness of the throat often appears, or the speaker “gets butterflies in their stomach”. Just as in the case of person to...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
Virginia Colony is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Virginia Colony books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- COLONIAL VIRGINIA
- COLONIAL VIRGINIA. 1. What is a cash crop?
- Jamestown and the Virginia Colony
- Jamestown and the. Virginia. Colony.
- The Virginia Colony (Jamestown) Part 1
- The Virginia Colony (Jamestown) Part 1.
- WOMEN IN EARLY VIRGINIA
- the Starving Time, and in 1613 married Captain George Yeardley, a prominent military leader in Virginia.
- The Evolution of Slavery in Colonial Virginia
- The Evolution of Slavery in Colonial Virginia. By: Leslie J. Rodman.
Suggested News Resources
- FLORA: Be certain you know the difference!
- Imagine a botanist naming this newly discovered “ivy” from the Virginia colony in honor of the “virgin” Queen Elizabeth I several hundred years ago.
- Sir Thomas Dale died this week 1619
- By Staff | Aug 17, 2011 Sir Thomas Dale was an English naval commander and deputy-governor of the Virginia Colony in 1611 and from 1614 to 1616.
- Helping Bats Hold On Scientists seek a savior as a deadly fungal pandemic
- Unfortunately, Robbins says, the Virginia colony was the closest of any significant size. As recently as 2008, some 10000 bats used to hibernate about 50 kilometers from her facility. By 2009, the syndrome had culled that population to 117.
- Maine's First Ship Coming Back to Life in Bath
- She took men and supplies to the Jamestown, Virginia, colony, and went on to make at least two trips back to England. Will West says her eventual fate is unknown.
Suggested Web Resources
- Virginia Colony in Colonial America
- Learn more about the Virginia Colony founded by the London Company in colonial America.
- A Brief History of the Virginia Colony, 1607-1679
- Colony Of Virginia. A Brief History. "In the spring of 1541, six years from the discovery of the river St.
- The 13 American Colonies: Virginia
- The 13 Colonies of America. Virginia. Founded: 1607 by John Smith and others, at Jamestown.