A selection of articles related to virginia satir.
Original articles from our library related to the Virginia Satir. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Virginia Satir.
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Dogwood: Correspondences
- Cornus florida Folk Names: Boxwood, Budwood, Dogtree, Florida Dogwood, Flowering Cornel, Flowering Dogwood, Green Osier, Virginia Dogwood Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Wishes, Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary D
- Poke: Correspondences
- Phytolacca americana POISON Folk Names: Coakum, Cocan, Crowberry, Garget, Inkberry, Pigeon Berry, Pocan, Pokeberry Root, Poke Root, Polk Root, Virginia Poke Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Power: Courage, Hex-Breaking...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- My Brother's Keeper?
- My older brother was Evil. Not garden-variety evil, but Evil in the sense of a palpable malevolence that is devoted to the destruction of all that lives and breathes. Ever been pinned to the floor by someone laughing maniacally with a genuine replica of a...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Virginia Satir is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Virginia Satir books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Virginia Satir and the Origins of NLP - NLP Anchor Point
- Virginia Satir & Origins of NLP by Dr Robert S. Spitzer. Virginia had many different feelings toward Richard Bandler at various times in her life.
- Satir Change Model
- The Virginia Satir Change Model focuses not just on systems of people but also on individual people, making it a robust model. (Late) Status quo.
- VIRGINIA SATIR: IN MEMORIAM*
- Journal of Marital and Family Therapy. 1989, Vol. 15, No.
- MCT FOR SCREEN TEMPLATE
- yourself. This time the 'theme' is the Virginia Satir Virginia Satir (1916-1988) was an early pioneer in family The Virginia Satir Change Process Model.
Suggested News Resources
- Dr. Jeffrey Zeig to Offer "Personal Reflections on the Masters of
- In it, Dr. Zeig will offer his unique perspective on the lives, the work, and the impact of some of the iconic pioneers in psychotherapy, including Milton H. Erickson, Virginia Satir, Carl Whitaker, Carl Rogers, and Victor Frankl.
- The Virginia Satir Global Network 2011 Annual Conference, October 1st - 2nd
- The Virginia Satir Global Network (VSGN) will hold its annual conference and meeting in Chapel Hill, NC October 1 st - 2 nd , 2011.
- Politics of Persuasion, Persuasion in Healing
- Family therapist Virginia Satir might put her maternal hand on his belly and say that she could feel the hurt in his voice. Not only did this interrupt the rage state, but it also primed the husband for vulnerable feelings.
- Kesetaraan Jender Juga Harus Terjadi di Rumah
- Di halaman 182, Erna memaparkan tentang The Five Freedom yang disusun oleh Virginia Satir (seorang penasihat keluarga) dalam bukunya, The Family. Lima kebebasan tersebut adalah: 1.
- Familias, más allá de la sangre
- "Las personas que viven en familia siempre creen que se conocen", decía Virginia Satir (1916-1988), numen de la terapia familiar, en su libro Peoplemaking.
Suggested Web Resources
- Virginia Satir
- Virginia Satir is one of the key figures in the development of family therapy.
- Virginia Satir - The Satir Institute of the Southeast
- Even if external change is limited, internal change is possible." -- Virginia Satir. Integrity within, between, and among.
- Virginia Satir
- The greatest gift I can give is to see, hear, understand and touch another person. When this is done, I feel contact has been made.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.