A selection of articles related to virgos.
Original articles from our library related to the Virgos. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Virgos.
- Persephone and Virgo
- The word Virgo means simply "unmarried woman". It has nothing at all to do with sexuality. It denotes a woman who does not belong to any man, who is whole within herself, she does not need a man to identify herself through. It also means "intact...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Characteristics of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac Signs - comprehensive description of qualities of all 12 signs.
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Development
Virgos is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Virgos books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Holiday flotilla gives back to Virgo's growing STEM program
- The North Carolina Holiday Flotilla recently donated $5,400 to D.C. Virgo Preparatory Academy's STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) initiative.
- 12 Things Only Virgos Understand
- I swear all you have to do is say "bless you" when a Virgo sneezes and if they can afford to give you a house, you will get a house. 12. Manners are your lifeblood and those who cannot see this shall perish in flames.
- Chris Brown Not My Fault When Someone Gets Shot
- 0307_chris_brown_tmz Chris Brown is striking back at a guy who got shot at one of his concerts, claiming it's not his problem. Paul Briley says in a lawsuit he was shot a year ago during a Chris Brown concert in San Jose. He claims Brown is responsible ...
- 10 Reasons Virgos Make Extraordinary Health Care Workers
- Virgo, you're cool with telling the person you care for that you want to set their life straight, restore them to good health and put them on the road to better nutrition and well-being.
- The Best Place For Virgos To Have Sex, And Other Helpful Tips To Get You Laid
- Confession: I'm insanely attracted to Taurus and Virgos (sorry, Scorpios). Virgo, the zodiac's resident health guru, often brings all the boys and girls to the yard. (Hello, Idris Elba).