- Thereupon Indra from the gods, and Virochana from the demons, went to .
- 22. Honour the plighted word
- Once there was an argument between Prahlada's son Virochana and the son of the sage Angirasa. He said Virochana's father, Prahlada, should be the judge.
- 39. The greatness of Bali and Prahlaadha
- His father, Virochana was also known for his spirit of sacrifice.
- 28. Experience oneness with the Divine
- Virochana was the son of Prahlada. To a great devotee like. Prahlada, a wicked son like Virochana was born.
- THE CHHANDOGYA UPANISHAD
- Both Indra and Virochana met each other, perhaps on the way, but one did not speak to the other about the purpose for which he was travelling.
- DASHAVATAR - VAMANA AVATAR
- Bali was the grand son of Prahlada, and son of Virochana. Sage Sukracharya ( the Demon Guru) was his preceptor, who is helping King.
- Story of Tataka
- Indra had killed Manthara, the daughter of Virochana, and Lord Narayana had killed the wife of the sage Bhrigu. When the need of the hour was to save the innocent, it was the duty of the king to kill those who were evil.
- Virochana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Virochana (Sanskrit: विरोचन), in Hindu mythology, was an asura, son of Prahlada (Sanskrit: प्रहलाद) and father of Bali. In the Atharvaveda (VIII.10.
- Vaishvanara Vidya - Sadhana The Spiritual Way - Chapter 9
- Virochana was very happy, "I have understood the Self; now I shall have all things." He went to his people and proclaimed to all the Asuras that this is the Self .
- Vedanta Story: Indra, Prajapati and Virochana – Chandra speaks
- Jul 14, 2011 The King of Gods, Indra, and the King of Demons, Virochana, approached Prajapati, to receive Knowledge.
- Vedanta Story: Indra, Prajapati and Virochana - YouTube
- Jul 15, 2011 Chandra Cohen tells his favorite Vedanta story. This story is about the Creator, Prajapati.
Virochana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Virochana books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesjohn the baptist mandaean view
hebrew grammar noun derivation
the court jester songs
characters of the sandman thessaly
taj mahal exterior decoration