- Good deva-bad asura divide misleading
- In Puranic stories, the divide remains stubbornly ambiguous. Tales of the good asura and bad deva often puzzle us: asurakings such as Bali is generous, Virochana is wise, Prahalad has faith, while Indra, king of devas, chases Ahalya and is cursed for it.
- The ancient story of goddess Lakshmi—bestower of power, wealth and sovereignty
- She graced asuras such as Hiranayaksha, Hiranakashipu, Prahalad, Virochana and Bali, rakshasas such as Ravana and yakshas such as Kubera before she adorned the court of Indra, king of devas, the most renowned of Vedic gods. Cities of the asuras ...
- The Buddhist Jātaka Stories and the DSM based Mental Disorders
- The Virochana Jātakaya of the Jātaka storybook gives details of a Prince who had positive features of DMDD. The Prince has aggressive impulsive behavior, temper tantrums, temper outbursts, property destruction, rule violation etc.
- Atma vidya
- As the contented Virochana inculcates the worship of the self as the doctrine of the demons, Indra, unsatisfied with the explanation, returns to Prajapati not once but thrice to learn more.
- The Lord's crowning glory
- The story goes that Vaira Mudi (the diamond crown) belonging to Lord Paramapatha Nathan in Vaikuntam was stolen by Prahalada's son Virochana. Garuda managed to recover the crown and hand it over to Krishna. This event of Garuda presenting the Vaira ...
Virochana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Virochana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshutchinson kansas points of interest
emotion physical responses to emotion
99 names of god palm of the hand
croquet extreme croquet
data flow diagram components