A selection of articles related to virtual university.
Original articles from our library related to the Virtual University. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Virtual University.
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Beth Moore
- Beth Moore, founder and pastor of internationally known Living Proof Ministries, was born Wanda Elizabeth Green on June 16, 1957 in an army base at Green Bay, Wisconsin. Beth is the fourth of five children and was raised in Arkadelphia.
>> Modern Science
Virtual University is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Virtual University books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- University tech lab in Little Rock takes on virtual reality
- LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) - Carolina Cruz-Neira's visualization technology lab in the Emerging Analytics Center at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock is a playground for the imagination.
- South Africa needs to adopt virtual universities
- South Africa has one of the world's largest and most successful virtual universities in the University of South Africa (UNISA), with almost 355 000 students. But UNISA is still old school. Books.
- Eyeglasses That Can Focus Themselves Are on the Way
- Jesse Schell, a professor at Carnegie Mellon University's Entertainment Technology Center and CEO of Schell Games, says the technology does sound potentially useful for virtual reality.
- Slick roads, lighter rain for Wednesday morning commute in North Texas
- He was up against the yellow trailer next-door,” Fisk said. The same storm moved through Stephenville and damaged parts of Tarleton State University and a foster home. An apartment complex that houses many students off-campus was the hardest hit, with ...
- Virtual time machine of Earth's geology now in the cloud
- How did Madagascar once slot next to India? Where was Australia a billion years ago? Cloud-based virtual globes developed by a team led by University of Sydney geologists mean anyone with a smartphone, laptop or computer can now visualise, with ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Virtual University Topics
Related searchespaul bernardo
halifax bank history
agra fort history
orthogonality quantum mechanics
alkane bond lengths and bond angles