A selection of articles related to virtue words.
Original articles from our library related to the Virtue Words. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Virtue Words.
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Ancient Egyptian Wisdom
- FROM THE BOOK OF THE DEAD "Hail to thee, great lord of justice. I have come to you, my lord, that thou may bring me so that I may see your beauty, for I know thou and I know your name, and I know the names of the fourty-two Gods of those who are with...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
Virtue Words is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Virtue Words books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- From Institute for Propaganda Analysis, Propaganda Analysis. New
- We believe in, fight for, live by virtue words about which we have deep-set ideas.
- B.C. First Nations Head Start Virtues Parenting Program
- Several staff work with the children, while one staff person facilitates the Virtues program with their parents.
- Virtue: Can It Be Taught?
- old word “virtue,” which in the first half of this century had sunk almost out of sight.
- Virtue- theological- wk 6
- even know or understand what virtue is today? The line between right and wrong has become very fuzzy in our society.
- Add to Your Faith Virtue
- May 14, 2011 From it we get the English word virile, meaning manly. The related word, virtus, means “strength.
Suggested News Resources
- About those resolutions….
- The related word “resolute,” is one of those old-fashioned virtue words I wish we used more often nowadays. By 1600, a resolution was the decision of a meeting. Debaters begin their formal process with a resolution that they then debate.
Suggested Web Resources
- Virtue word - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A virtue word tends to invoke a positive image when placed in the appropriate context.
- Virtues Education - List of 52 Printable Virtues - Character Education
- Virtues Education - 52 Printable virtues words.
- Virtue words
- A virtue word is a word intended to invoke a positive image, sometimes for the A virtue word is usually very abstract and often appeals.
- Propaganda Critic: Word games > Glittering generalities
- Feb 28, 2011 "We believe in, fight for, live by virtue words about which we have deep-set ideas.
- virtue - definition of virtue by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus
- Information about virtue in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia.