A selection of articles related to virtue.
Original articles from our library related to the Virtue. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Virtue.
- The next Sephirah is Tiphareth. It is represented by the Sixes, Wands:Victory, Cups:Joy, Swords:Earned Success, Pentacles:Material Success. The sixth path is called the Mediating Intelligence and serves to equilibriate the lower six Sephiroth leading down...
Magick >> Qabalah
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The practical applications of the Tree must start at Malkuth, because Malkuth is all that is manifested on Earth. We know Malkuth better than any other Sephiroth just because we are the embodiment of Malkuth. We know the physical world by living it. Malkuth...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Fehu is the first rune of the 24-rune Elder Futhark, and the first rune of the first aett. Fehu is the reconstructed Old Germanic name of this rune, which as its initial sound suggests, has the phonetic value of "F." It is known as Fe in Old Norse,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Virtue is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Virtue books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- LET VIRTUE GARNISH THY THOUGHTS
- As you learn and apply the gospel of Jesus Christ in your life, you can withstand the adversary.
- Commons-based Peer Production and Virtue*
- Commons-based Peer Production and Virtue*. YOCHAI BENKLER. Yale Law School and.
- Virtue and Reality
- Lama Yeshe Wisdom Archive: virtue and reality. Virtue and Reality. Method and Wisdom in the practice of Dharma by Lama Zopa Rinpoche.
- The Smell of Virtue: Clean Scents Promote Reciprocity and Charity
- The Smell of Virtue: Clean Scents Promote Reciprocity and Charity. Katie Liljenquist. Brigham Young University.
- 5481 Virtue consists in avoiding vice, and is the highest wisdom. Horace (B.C.
Suggested News Resources
- Shell-shocked Arsenal troops led by a general stripped of his virtue
- The general who led them to so many victories now stands stripped of his virtue, his plans dismantled by an old foe whose own troops looked fit for this or any other battle.
- Busch, Johnson tied at the top
- Technically, Busch remains the leader by virtue of the tiebreaker, three wins to Johnson's one. “We were knocking on the door all night long and right there fighting for it,” Johnson said. “Great stops on pit road.
- Realizing mistakes is a virtue, gov't announces
- 'It is a great virtue for people to see their mistakes,' Bozdağ said Thursday Former Chief of General Staff Gen. Işık Koşaner's remarks on the deficiences at the Turkish military (L) stirred controversy.
- New Republic: Libya's Virtue Will See It Through
- However, if the leaders of the Transitional National Council prove to be as politically canny as they were physically brave, they'll soon realize that their national vice is actually a potential virtue.
- Review: Emmy the Great's 'Virtue' Is Good Enough
- By RON HARRIS AP Emmy The Great's sophomore album, "Virtue," shows the continuing expansion of Emma-Lee Moss' songwriting abilities. Her tender approach and frisky wordplay make her easy on the ears.
Suggested Web Resources
- Virtue - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Virtue (Latin: virtus, Greek: ἀρετή "arete") is moral excellence.
- Virtue | Define Virtue at Dictionary.com
- conformity of one's life and conduct to moral and ethical principles; uprightness; rectitude. 3. chastity; virginity: to lose one's virtue.
- Virtue - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- a : conformity to a standard of right : morality b : a particular moral excellence. 2. plural : an order of angels — see celestial hierarchy.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Virtue
- According to its etymology the word virtue (Latin virtus) signifies manliness or courage.
- Virtue Ethics (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
- Jul 18, 2007 Virtue ethics is currently one of three major approaches in normative ethics.
Related searchessabbat world of darkness clans
multinomial theorem proof
jewish fundamentalism beliefs
marylebone station history