A selection of articles related to virtues.
Original articles from our library related to the Virtues. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Virtues.
- Asatru, an Ancient Religion Reborn
- "Asatru" (often known as "Heathenism," "Germanic Paganism," "Elder Troth," and other names) means "faith in the Aesir", which are the Gods of pre-Christian Scandinavia. The other Germanic peoples (Goths,...
Religions >> Asatru
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Angelica: The Herb of Angels
- Angelica, from seed your beauty weaves, Strong stems and healing leaves. I ask your blessings to bestow, As I nurse and watch you grow. From morning's dew through afternoon, To ray of stars and midnight's moon. Michael comes upon this day, To watch you grow...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Angelic Correspondences: Numerology and Major Arcana
- "An angel can illumine the thought and mind of man by strengthening the power of vision, and by bringing within his reach some truth which the angel himself contemplates." St. Thomas Aquinas "Music is well said to be the speech of angels."...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- According to the writings of the monk, the seven sins were: gastrimargia; porneia; philargyria; lupē: orgē; akedia; kenodoxia; and hyperephania which when translated to Latin for Roman Catholicism are as follows:
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- What is Reiki?
- A Brief Overview The knowledge that an unseen energy flows through all living things and is connected directly to the quality of health has been part of the wisdom of many cultures since ancient times. The existence of this "life force energy" has...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- (Sumerian) The sun-God, son of Nanna-Suen, and twin brother of Inanna. He represents all the primary solar virtues, light, warmth, and the blessed energy of growth in crops....
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
Virtues is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Virtues books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Virtues of Free Markets
- at promoting integrity and other cooperative virtues as well as prosperity.
- The Transaction Concept: Virtues and Limitations
- Tandem TR 81.3. The Transaction Concept: Virtues and Limitations.
- Benjamin Franklin's Chart of 13 Virtues
- Courtesy of: www.HomeschoolPatriot.com based upon the virtue charts used by Benjamin Franklin.
Suggested News Resources
- Lewis W. Diuguid | A glorious monument to what might have been
- Relatively few honors showcase academics and other virtues the community wants in students' education. But the Kansas City School District hopes to change that with the mother of all trophies, which was unveiled recently on stage at Paseo Academy.
- Steve Jobs: A 21st century odd man out
- While many have reflected about Steve Jobs's virtues (and peccadilloes) as a CEO, perhaps the simplest lesson he can offer is that he was truly interested in making things.
- The Rugged Altruists
- They start out with certain virtues but then develop more tenacious ones. The first virtue they possess is courage, the willingness to go off to a strange place.
- Social media Part 2: devices and their virtues
- If you've read part 1 of this series, you'll probably remember the picture I drew of the typical social media user: A woman, middle-age or approaching it, middle income, with at least some college education.
Suggested Web Resources
- Virtue - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Virtue (Latin: virtus, Greek: ἀρετή "arete") is moral excellence.
- The Virtues Project - What are the Virtues?
- Virtues are the very meaning and purpose of our lives, the content of our character and the truest expression of our souls.
- Virtue | Define Virtue at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:ADHD doesn't stand for attention deficit disorder. What does the h represent?
Related searchesmerowe dam environmental impact
karl haushofer geopolitik
white flag buddhist countries
hellboy role playing game
post office box mounting of boxes