Virtuoso Bass Instruments
A selection of articles related to virtuoso bass instruments.
Original articles from our library related to the Virtuoso Bass Instruments. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Virtuoso Bass Instruments.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, 4:2 Take the sum of the sons of Kohath from among the sons of Levi, after their families, by the house of their fathers, 4:3 From thirty years old and upward even until fifty years old, all...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- An Overview of Gospel Music
- Gospels refer to the first four books of the Bible’s New Testament. These hymns became integral part of worship services of “Protestants”.
>> Poetry & Fable
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? 6:2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- The Walnut tree – a vegetative guardian angel
- Nature gave us a wonderful tree providing strength, stability and protection in a number of ways. The Black Walnut brings healing on the psychological and emotional plane, cures the body and nurtures the nervous system. The Walnut tree speaks to me mostly in...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary W
Virtuoso Bass Instruments is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Virtuoso Bass Instruments books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- George Martin and the Beatles: A Producer's Impact, in Five Songs
- To fill out the break, Mr. Martin had Lennon play the song's melody on the harmonica, shadowed by Mr. McCartney on the bass.
- Yonatan Gat Fights the Fear of Improvisation
- Working as the leader of a genre-melding rock trio, alongside bassist Sergio Sayeg and human battering ram/drummer Gal Lazer, he improvises manic material in the center of his audience. “A lot of ...
- Review: DSSO Chamber music concert devoted to the lush sounds of the winds
- The Duluth Superior Symphony Orchestra's Chamber Music Series returned Tuesday evening at the Underground in the Depot. The program, devoted to putting the musicians of the wind section down front and center, provided opportunities for them to shine ...
- Catch 'Mr. Sun' String Band on Daylight Savings Day, March 13, at the Jones House
- The band of stringed instrument virtuoso musicians includes fiddler Darol Anger, mandolin player Joe Walsh, guitarist Grant Gordy, and Ethan Jodziewicz on bass. Based in the Boston area, where several members have connections as instructors and alums ...