- UPSC IAS Civil Services Main Written Exam 2015: Syllabus for Literature of
- d) Mudraraksasam-Visakhadatta e) Uttararamacaritam- Bhavabhuti f) Ratnavali-Sriharshavardhana g) Venisamharam- Bhattanarayana. Group 4. Short notes in Sanskrit on the following:-.
- General Knowledge Quiz
- Dear PaGaLGuY readers, as we all know, General Knowledge is an important component of a number of competitive examinations such as the UPSC Civil Services Examination, Banking Entrance Examinations, SSC CGL/CHSL Examinations, MBA Entrance ...
- Chanakya Arthashastra in English and Sanskrit
- (5) In the Mudraraksasa of Visakhadatta (Act VII) Raksasa compliments Chanakya. (6) The Jatakamala of Aryasura, probably 4th century A.D.
- Translating India
- The works of Kalidasa, Bhasa, Bhavabhuti, Visakhadatta, Banabhatta, Sudraka, Jayadeva and others not only got translated into most Indian languages but gave a norm to the critical evaluation of poetry in the beginning.
Visakhadatta is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Visakhadatta books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesdaria games
doctrine of the vital force
blood mythology and religion
theodicy examples of theodicy