A selection of articles related to vishishtadvaita vedanta.
Original articles from our library related to the Vishishtadvaita Vedanta. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vishishtadvaita Vedanta.
- An Overview of Karma
- Karma is a Sanskrit word than means act or action. In a nutshell, Karma is all about reaping the consequences of one’s action.
Spirits >> The Soul
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
Vishishtadvaita Vedanta is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vishishtadvaita Vedanta books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Sanatana Dharma: The Vedas, Upanishads and Vedanta
- of Vedanta. They are Advaita Vedanta (nondual Vedanta) whose primary commentator is.
- JeaN KLEIN
- holy texts from ancient India.
- Kim Knott: Hinduism, A Very Short Introduction
- Qualified non-dualist (vishishtadvaita) vedanta.
Suggested Web Resources
- This lead to the rise of three schools of the Vedanta as mentioned earlier.
- The Vedanta Philosophy of Ramanujacharya
- Vishishadvaita vedanta was the philosophy of soul, maya and God propounded by Jagadguru Ramanujacharya.
- The position of vishiShTAdvaita
- Oct 26, 2008 According to S.M.