- A hymn on the tenets of Vishishtadvaita
- Tiruchinnam, a bugle of sorts shaped somewhat akin to nadaswaram, is traditionally sounded in Vishnu temples to proclaim the setting out of the deity on a procession and to send a signal to the devotees. God-intoxicated souls see Him everywhere and the ...
- UK: Ancient Telugu palm leaf folios transcribed
- Born in Sriperumbudur in Tamil Nadu, Acharya Ramanuja was the leading expounder of Vishishtadvaita, one of the sub-schools of the Vendanta school of philosphy. The sub-school has a large number of followers in parts of Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, ...
- Karnataka: State of diverse cultures, but language is the binding factor
- This land gave birth to Madhwacharya, profounder of Dwaita philosophy, and hosted Adi Shankara, who gave the world Advaita philosophy, and Ramanujacharya, profounder of Vishishtadvaita. Basaveshwara, who preached equality and a rational and ...
- Returning awards
- At different times, Hindu philosophers and saints have propounded and debated on different philosophies like Dvaita, Advaita and Vishishtadvaita, philosophies that served as pillars to strengthen Hinduism. The Dadri lynching was, no doubt, a heinous act.
- Muktha back after 25 years
- He will be making the biopic of Sri Ramanuja, the Hindu philosopher, theologian and a leading expounder of Vishishtadvaita, titled Manitha Neyar Ramanujar. Talking about the project, he says, “I am casting a new comer to play the role of Sri Ramanujar.
Vishishtadvaita is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vishishtadvaita books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslaw of canada procedural law
key deer conservation efforts
british east india company notes
trofim lysenko biography
joseph mccarthy tydings committee