A selection of articles related to vishnu granthi.
Original articles from our library related to the Vishnu Granthi. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vishnu Granthi.
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Bodhi: Correspondences
- Ficus religiosa Folk Names: Bo-Tree, Peepul Tree, Pipul, Sacred Tree Gender: Masculine Planet: Jupiter Element: Air Deity: Bhudda, Vishnu Power: Fertility, Protection, Wisdom, Meditation...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- The Ace of Swords: Seizing the Power of Discernment
- "For the word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12 KJV I have...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Persephone - An Intutitive View
- Persephone is a Goddess whose history has been mainly inferred from ancient mythological placement of her as Demeter’s daughter and Hades wife. She has rarely been addressed outside of the context of her connection to these two more infamous individuals....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Jasmine: Correspondences
- Jasminum officinale or J. odoratissimum Folk Names: Jessamin, Moonlight on the Grove Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Vishnu Power: Money, Love, Prophetic Dreams...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary J
Vishnu Granthi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vishnu Granthi books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Science of Meditation
- A granthi is a tangle of nerves. In the science of ancient yoga there are three such granthis: brahmagranthi, vishnugranthi, and rudragranthi.
- Page 1 of 8
- Page 2 of 8. Brahma granthi – pelvis (mooladhara chakra). Vishnu granthi – heart (anahata chakra).
- LESSON FOUR
- The first knot Brahma granthi is past the muladhara and the svadhistana. The second is Vishnu granthi. This is between anahata and visuddha.
- YOGA-KUNDALINI UPANISHAD
- It pierces also the three Granthis or knots differentiated through the three modes of Nature or Gunas.
Suggested News Resources
- Why we celebrate Dussehra
- Shaktis or energy centres are instrumental in opening the three knots - rudra granthi, vishnu granthi and brahma granthi -- corresponding to the upper, middle and lower regions of the body respectively, to aid you in your purpose.
Suggested Web Resources
- Brahma Granthi - Crystallotus.com
- Brahma Granthi is related to the physical body, to the world of names and forms. Vishnu Granthi is related to the astral body and to the world of emotions.
- The Essentialities in the Stages of Meditation - The Epistemology of
- A granthi is a knot. They say that there are various granthis, types of knots, the major ones being called brahma-granthi, vishnu-granthi and rudra-granthi.
- Bhakti and Bandhas in Hatha Yoga
- This is the realm of Vishnu (Vishnu Loka).
- Rudra Granthi,Vishnu Granthi,Description of Chakras
- Page 160 Advanced Yoga Study is a life-time effort of Swami Dharmanandaji. This book is a advanced yoga course in Hatha Yoga.
- * Vishnu granthi - (Yoga): Definition
- Vishnu granthi - Topic:Yoga - Online Encyclopedia.
Vishnu Granthi Topics
Related searchesbanqiao dam history
barbie physical characteristics
immanuel kant quotes
baby bottle history
airbag deployment mechanism