Vishnu In The Vedas
A selection of articles related to vishnu in the vedas.
Original articles from our library related to the Vishnu In The Vedas. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vishnu In The Vedas.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Vishnu In The Vedas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vishnu In The Vedas books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Devdutt Pattanaik: A forlorn Yamuna
- Ganga is considered the wife of Shiva, seated on his head, restrained by his hair while he sits still while Yamuna is considered the wife of Vishnu, following him, trying hard to keep up with him as he keeps wandering away to save the world.
- Walking into the Ganga at Kashi
- So, he created Narayana or Vishnu, who slept in yoga-nidra (yogic sleep pose) on the milky ocean on a bed made of the coils of a giant serpent. ....
- Secrets of Beings: The Pillars of Shiva
- The pillars (called lingam in Sanskrit) of Lord Shiva -- identified as a supreme god, along with Brahma and Vishnu, constituting the trimurti (trinity of gods) -- are strewn all over the world, including Washington D.C., Luxor, Paris, and Karnataka.
- Crack down on 'anti-national' activities in universities, RSS tells government
- Vishnu and Shiva doing g*ay s***x is scientific. I can go on and on, on your ... Bramha and Saraswati are from two different epochs with Saraswati being far older and mentioned in the Rig Veda while Brahma was not..
- BC EVENTS: Saturday, March 12
- Vedic Seniors Parivar Centre of Vedic Hindu Cultural Society Surrey invites South Asian adults / senior members as well as non members to come and play bingo for fun and make some new friends on Sunday, March 13, 2-3:30 p.m.
Vishnu In The Vedas Topics
Related searchesasuka kazama moves list
emilio aguinaldo college
shaquille oneal childhood
rahul gandhi political career
richard nixon later years and death