Vishnu In The Vedas
A selection of articles related to vishnu in the vedas.
Original articles from our library related to the Vishnu In The Vedas. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vishnu In The Vedas.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Vishnu In The Vedas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vishnu In The Vedas books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Movement for the Restoration
- Vishnu Trivikrama 'Measuring the universe'. 467 CE, Kathmandu, Nepal. The sculpture is based on the praises to Vishnu in the Rig Veda.
- 1. Brahma Purana 2. Padma Purana 3. Vishnu Purana 4. Shiva
- I have learnt about Brahma's replies from my guru) teacher) Veda Vyasa. Vishnu.
- 1. Whenever virtue and dharma diminish, God will incarnate in the
- also called as 'Parama Hamsa Samhita' and 'Saattvatee. Shruti'. 50.
- Bondage and Liberation are only in the Mind
- of the various incarnations of Lord Vishnu and the narration of His glories. The latter Divine Mother of the universe has its basis in the Vedas themselves.
Suggested Web Resources
- Vishnu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The general view is that Vedas place Indra in considerably superior position to Vishnu.
- Vishnu - Myth Encyclopedia - mythology, god, names, ancient
- Oct 25, 2010 In the Vedas, a collection of ancient sacred texts that includes the Rig-Veda, Vishnu is only a minor god.
Vishnu In The Vedas Topics
Related searchesmarius notes
shankar jaikishan biography
viswamitra rise to brahmarishi