A selection of articles related to vishnu maya.
Original articles from our library related to the Vishnu Maya. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vishnu Maya.
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- The Ace of Swords: Seizing the Power of Discernment
- "For the word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12 KJV I have...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Persephone - An Intutitive View
- Persephone is a Goddess whose history has been mainly inferred from ancient mythological placement of her as Demeter’s daughter and Hades wife. She has rarely been addressed outside of the context of her connection to these two more infamous individuals....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Jasmine: Correspondences
- Jasminum officinale or J. odoratissimum Folk Names: Jessamin, Moonlight on the Grove Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Vishnu Power: Money, Love, Prophetic Dreams...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary J
- Bodhi: Correspondences
- Ficus religiosa Folk Names: Bo-Tree, Peepul Tree, Pipul, Sacred Tree Gender: Masculine Planet: Jupiter Element: Air Deity: Bhudda, Vishnu Power: Fertility, Protection, Wisdom, Meditation...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Vishnu Maya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vishnu Maya books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Anomalous Origin of Cystic Artery from Gastroduodenal artery – A
- Vishnumaya, G.; Bhagath, Kumar Potu; Vasavi, Rakesh Gorantla & Thejodhar, P. VISHNUMAYA, G.
- Devi Mahatmyam
- Kaidabha as Vishnu Maya (Thamasic-base), killed Mahishasura as Lakshmi ( Rajashic this is the illusion created by the great Goddess called Vishnu Maya.
- The Punjabi family
- i Punjabi d-Mr. Vishnu Punjabi (I979). Iethinand.
- Key to treatments in Sahaja Yoga, with reference to the Subtle Body
- attention on Sahastrara. • Announcement of Sahaja Yoga. Wear badges.
Suggested News Resources
- Another Look at the Seven Billion
- When I heard about the seven billionth baby born somewhere in the world, I wondered if it might be Vishnu Maya's grandchild. I met Vishnu Maya on my first week of public health work in Nepal.
Suggested Web Resources
- Vishnu maya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Visnu Maya or Chathan is a concept in Hinduism that refers to the divine Lord Shiva blessed him saying, "You invoked the form of Vishnu by Maya(magic).
- Story on Vishnumaya
- Feb 17, 2002 Story on Vishnumaya ----- Once Sri Narada Rishi, the great devotee of Narayana, went to Dvaraka to see Lord Krishna.
- PERINGOTTUKARA DEVASTHANAM | ancient traditional
- Peringottukara Devasthanam is a unique Vishnumaya temple in Kerala.
- vishnu Maya Stotram - YouTube
- Feb 19, 2010 A description of Vishnu Maya by several of Her Attributes.
- Vishnumaya : Song - Vishnumaya Download mp3, Vishnumaya
- Malayalam Devotional - Devageetham ,Singers:Madhu Balakrishnan,Composers :Muraleekrishna,Lyricists:Viju Kunnumpuram.