A selection of articles related to vishnu purana.
Original articles from our library related to the Vishnu Purana. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vishnu Purana.
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- The Ace of Swords: Seizing the Power of Discernment
- "For the word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12 KJV I have...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Persephone - An Intutitive View
- Persephone is a Goddess whose history has been mainly inferred from ancient mythological placement of her as Demeter’s daughter and Hades wife. She has rarely been addressed outside of the context of her connection to these two more infamous individuals....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Jasmine: Correspondences
- Jasminum officinale or J. odoratissimum Folk Names: Jessamin, Moonlight on the Grove Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Vishnu Power: Money, Love, Prophetic Dreams...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary J
Vishnu Purana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vishnu Purana books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- VISHNU PURANA
- THE. VISHNU PURANA. TRANSLATED.
- 1. Brahma Purana 2. Padma Purana 3. Vishnu Purana 4. Shiva
- Vishnu Purana. 4. Shiva Purana.
- ≈Iiv„,umh;pur;,' p[;r>yte
- ≈Iiv„,umh;pur;,' p[;r>yte. — nmo .gvte v;sudev;y n;r;y,' nmS'Ty nr' cwv nroˇmm(.
- Severe Scientific Errors in Hinduism
- 5. Vishnu Purana - another astrological error. VISHNU PURANA says that sun is 800000 miles and moon is 2200000 miles away from the earth respectively.
Suggested News Resources
- How to look at life through Krishna's eyes?
- Krishna's life is told primarily through the Bhagavatam, Garga Samhita, Vishnu Purana, Brahmavaivarta Purana, Mahabharata, Harivamsa and several other Puranas where he is the central hero and the Lord Supreme.
- Revered bonds of rakhi know no boundaries
- He said the Vishnu Purana is replete with instances of Goddesses Lakshmi, Parvati and Indrani bonding with each other in this manner.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Vishnu Purana Index
- Mar 15, 2006 The Vishnu Purana is a primary sacred text of the Vaishnava branch of Hinduism, which today probably has more adherents than any other.
- Vishnu Purana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Vishnu Purana (Sanskrit: विष्णु पुराण, Viṣṇu Purāṇa) is a religious Hindu text and one of the eighteen Mahapuranas.
- Vishnu Puran Tv Serial | Astha
- Synopsis: Vishnu Puran is an Indian television series directed by B.R. Chopra.
- Vishnu Purana
- The Vishnu Purana has twenty-three thousand shlokas devided into six major The egg became bigger and bigger and inside the egg there was Vishnu.
- Vishnu Purana - YouTube
- Nov 7, 2008 Vishnu Purana - test. Achutam Keshavam (from Vishnu Puran)by puranicfilms 5768 views · Thumbnail 8:01.
Vishnu Purana Topics
Related searchesreggae controversy
common lisp data types
dream dictionary yarn
hunain ibn ishaq