A selection of articles related to vishnu sahasranama.
Original articles from our library related to the Vishnu Sahasranama. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vishnu Sahasranama.
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- The Ace of Swords: Seizing the Power of Discernment
- "For the word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12 KJV I have...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Persephone - An Intutitive View
- Persephone is a Goddess whose history has been mainly inferred from ancient mythological placement of her as Demeter’s daughter and Hades wife. She has rarely been addressed outside of the context of her connection to these two more infamous individuals....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Jasmine: Correspondences
- Jasminum officinale or J. odoratissimum Folk Names: Jessamin, Moonlight on the Grove Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Vishnu Power: Money, Love, Prophetic Dreams...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary J
- Bodhi: Correspondences
- Ficus religiosa Folk Names: Bo-Tree, Peepul Tree, Pipul, Sacred Tree Gender: Masculine Planet: Jupiter Element: Air Deity: Bhudda, Vishnu Power: Fertility, Protection, Wisdom, Meditation...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
Vishnu Sahasranama is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vishnu Sahasranama books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Vishnu Saharanama Stothram
- Sree Vishnu Sahasranama Sthotram. (to be read daily). ATHA DHYANAM.
- Sri Vishnu Sahasranama Stotram
- Sri Vishnu Sahasranama Stotram. AUM namo bhagavate vaasudevaaya |. shuklaambaradharaM vishhNuM shashivarNaM chaturbhujam |.
- viShNu sahasranAma www.odia.org
- aŽ»Ź jkjĶ_Šc. Odia Spiritual Books #1004 ver 1.0_060608.
- SRI VISHNU SAHASRANAMA STOTRAM
- SRI VISHNU SAHASRANAMA STOTRAM. (Nyaasa and Dhyaanam). Shuklaam Baradharam Vishnum Shashi varnam Chathur bhujam .
- This document∗ has been prepared by Sunder Kidambi with the
- ´Ö¤ À. ´Ö¤ Ñ Ø ¬ Ò Ñ ÒØ Ñ · Ý Ò Ñ À. ´Ö¤ Ñ Ò¸ Ú ¶ ·º Ò Ì ÝÊ À · ª Ú Ø ª Ê· · · × ¥· ý.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Stotram - Sri Vishnu Sahasaranama - Sanskrit, Transliteration and
- Sri Vishnu Sahasaranama - Transliteration and Translation of Chanting.
- Sri Visnu Sahasranama - Full - Complete - 1000 Names of Vishnu
- Nov 23, 2009 Lord Visnu's 1000 Holy Names.
- Śrī Viṣṇusahasranāma: The Thousand Names of Lord Viṣṇu
- Śrī Viṣṇusahasranāma: The Thousand Names of Lord Viṣṇu is a very powerful and well-known stotra (prayer) from the Vedic classic Śrī Mahābhārata.
- Sri Venkatesa Suprabhatham · Vishnu sahasranamam. Dhyanam, Stotram by M.S.
Vishnu Sahasranama Topics
Related searchesfifth doctor overview
request for comments history