A selection of articles related to vishnu.
Original articles from our library related to the Vishnu. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vishnu.
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- The Ace of Swords: Seizing the Power of Discernment
- "For the word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12 KJV I have...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Persephone - An Intutitive View
- Persephone is a Goddess whose history has been mainly inferred from ancient mythological placement of her as Demeter’s daughter and Hades wife. She has rarely been addressed outside of the context of her connection to these two more infamous individuals....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Jasmine: Correspondences
- Jasminum officinale or J. odoratissimum Folk Names: Jessamin, Moonlight on the Grove Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Vishnu Power: Money, Love, Prophetic Dreams...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary J
- Bodhi: Correspondences
- Ficus religiosa Folk Names: Bo-Tree, Peepul Tree, Pipul, Sacred Tree Gender: Masculine Planet: Jupiter Element: Air Deity: Bhudda, Vishnu Power: Fertility, Protection, Wisdom, Meditation...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
Vishnu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vishnu books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- GEOLOGY OF GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK, NORTH RIM
- Vishnu. Temple. Wotans.
- SrI VishNu Sooktham
- Sri Vishnu Sahasra Naamam celebrates the glory of Lord Vishnu. The first verse Manthrams including those housed in Sri VishNu Sooktham.
- The Ten Avatars of Vishnu
- The Ten Avatars of Vishnu. Artist unknown,. India, Early 20th Century.
- VISHNU Aum Narayanaye Vidmahe Vasudevaye Dhi-Mahi Tanno
- VISHNU. Aum Narayanaye Vidmahe. Vasudevaye Dhi-Mahi.
- THE INSTITUTES OF VISHNU
- Nandapandita, the commentator of the Vishnu-sūtra. Pār. - Pāraskara's The Institutes of Vishnu - Vishnu-sūtra – translated by Julius Jolly.
Suggested News Resources
- Lawyers protest against sessions judge
- PTI | 02:08 AM,Aug 28,2011 Ghaziabad, Aug 27 (PTI) A group of lawyers today protested against transfered district and sessions judge Vishnu Chand Gupta and waved black flags alleging unfair conduct by him in office.
- Happiness multiplied by 3
- Now multiply this excitement by three and that is what city-based couple Vishnu and Geetha Chopra are going through. They are the proud parents of Sonali, Sejal and Dithi Chopra, one of the rare success stories of triplets born through IVF in the city.
- Vishnu Prasad retains his lead in the Championship standings after Round Three
- After Round Three, Vishnu Prasad retains his lead in the championship standings with 170 points even after a quick exit in Race Two followed closely by Avdumber Hede who is now at 151 points.
- Congress leaders hit back at Naidu
- The minister for secondary education Mr K. Parthasaradhi and central segment MLA Mr Malladi Vishnu on Friday hit back at TD president Mr Nara Chandrababu Naidu's remarks made against the Congress during his visit to the city on Thursday.
Suggested Web Resources
- Vishnu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Vishnu (Sanskrit विष्णु Viṣṇu) is the Supreme god in the Vaishnavite tradition of Hinduism.
- Aug 27, 1997 Vishnu is regarded as a major god in Hinduism and Indian mythology.
- Vishnu avatars incarnations : Hindu God Vishnu Overview
- The Hindu God Vishnu is the preserver of the universe and upholds Dharma. Thus Lord Vishnu manifests as many avatars (incarnations).
- Vishnu Performance Systems
- Vishnu Performance Systems. Customizable Integrated Tuning Solutions.
- Vishnu - ReligionFacts
- Mar 17, 2005 Complete guide to the Hindu god Vishnu and his symbolism.
Related searchesargentine energy crisis 2004 remedies
robert walpole rise to power
r v cuerrier
american victims of abortion