- two billion years, our present era being what is called the seventh Manuvantra. . Vishnunabhi is the navel of Lord Vishnu, the emanation point of the cosmos.
- Vastushastra - The Divine School ofArchitecture
- When it is close to VishnuNabhi, just as the earth gets SatYuga.
- Lessons On Vedic Astrology P.V.R. Narasimha Rao Compiled by
- Su goes around (Vishnu Nabhi) in an elliptical orbit (basis of ayanamsa)...this whole galaxy is said to be going around.
- A Constant of temporal structure in the human hierarchy and other
- The Age is the period during which our sun with its system of planets orbits Vishnunabhi, the seat of Brahma, the creative Power.
- Gods of bronze
- The stunning images were on display at Sankara Hall, where 'Sirpangal' opened recently. A magnificent 6 ft Ranganathan resting on the coils of Ananthanag with Lakshmi coming out of Vishnu's nabhi.
- Chapter 12 of Galactic Alignment: The Lost Knowledge of the Ancients
- Vishnunabhi and the True Anchor of the Vedic Yugas grand center called Vishnunabhi, which is the seat of creative power, Brahma, the universal magnetism.
- Hindu Wisdom - Hindu Cosmology
- Vishnunabhi is the navel of Lord Vishnu, the emanation point of the cosmos.
Vishnunabhi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vishnunabhi books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescause-and-effect hypotheses
get ready for 2012 mayan calendar
art institutional definition