- Brahma Jnanis
- The inference is: if all acts of virtue go to a Brahma Jnani, obviously they go to the Supreme One, who has overlordship of the universe.
- Scared to say I am Hindu: Anupam Kher
- At the end of last year, actor Aamir Khan was heavily condemned for expressing wife Kiran Rao's fear about staying in India due to the growing "intolerance.
- Acharya remembered through music
- Vaishnavite Acharya Ramanuja spent many years in Karnataka. His presence there was remembered years after his death by commoner and royalty alike, and many verses were composed by kings and scholars in praise of the Acharya, and set to tune too.
- Resident Rendezvoyeur: Giving One's All
- Here Johan van Manen, Assistant Director of the Adyar Library (Madras) lectured in 1912 and in 1908, M.B Srinivasa lyengar of the Mysore Educational Service elaborated on Sri Ramanujacharya and the Visishtadvaita philosophy.
- Disciple of a rare calibre
- Ramanuja's Brahmasutra Bashya has come to be accepted as Ramanuja Darsana since it has established Visishtadvaita philosophy on a firm footing for posterity. But Ramanuja as acharya openly attributed the success of this effort to his disciple Kooresa ...
Visishtadvaitam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Visishtadvaitam books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesair embolism symptoms
weimar culture music
photoelectric effect history
anthropomorphism opposite view
neil armstrong personal life