A selection of articles related to visual arts.
Original articles from our library related to the Visual Arts. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Visual Arts.
- Thoughts on the Soul and Reincarnation
- Life is an effort to re-member one's connections to the all-knowing soul, which we have chosen to forget so that we may fully appriciate that knowlege by experiencing what it is like to not have that knowlege. We do not remember our choosing this...
Spirits >> The Soul
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Calabrese, Adrian
- Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D. Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D., Msc. D., C.H., holds a doctorate in Psychical Research, another in Metaphysics, and is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. A psychic, channel, medium, holistic practitioner, inspirational speaker and minister,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Visual Arts is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Visual Arts books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- HS ART Final.pub
- SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE.
- Library of Congress Classification Outline: Class N - Fine Arts
- CLASS N - FINE ARTS. (Click each subclass for details). Subclass N.
- Visual and Performing Arts Content Standards - Curriculum
- Taylor and Don Doyle, Visual and Performing Arts Consultants.
- Visual Arts
- education in the visual arts that can be completed The curriculum consists of 24 semester units, including required visual art theory/critique seminars.
Suggested News Resources
- Celebrate 21 years of Herts Visual Arts
- Art enthusiasts and connoisseurs are once again in for a treat this autumn, as Herts Visual Arts has invited members of the public to attend their 21st annual Open Studios.
- Visual arts | Galleries and museum unveil grand projects and tiny moments
- By ALICE THORSON ABOVE: June Ahrens' “Hiding in Plain Site” (2008), a response to Sept. 11, comes to the Kemper on Sept. 9.
- Kent Bellows Studio and Center for Visual Arts / Randy Brown Architects
- The Kent Bellows Studio and Center for Visual Arts protects his memory and creates opportunities for his work to be inspiration for generations to come.
- An Explosion of Visual Arts
- There has been an explosion of the visual arts in the city this summer, with the Edinburgh International Festival even partnering two exhibitions and devoting three pages of its official brochure to them.
Suggested Web Resources
- School of Visual Arts
- SVA is a fine art and graphic art school in New York City specializing in art education for aspiring professional artists.
- What Is Visual Art - The Meaning of Visual Art Explained
- What are the visual arts? The visual arts are those creations we can look at, such as drawing or painting. If you care to know how we arrived at this term, read on.
- Visual Arts in the Yahoo! Directory
- Learn about the visual arts, a wide array of art that focuses on the creation of artworks which are primarily visual in nature.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Visual Arts Topics
Related searchesderby landmarks
naha okinawa sights
dream interpretation frogs
henrik ibsen family and youth
dream interpretation interrupting