Visual Cortex v3
A selection of articles related to visual cortex v3.
Original articles from our library related to the Visual Cortex v3. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Visual Cortex v3.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Visual Cortex v3 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Visual Cortex v3 books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Receptive field properties of V3 neurons in monkey
- Key words: monkey visual cortex, prestriate cortex, V3 neurons, visual receptive fields, behaving monkey.
- Spatial working memory effects in early visual cortex
- Dec 4, 2009 V3. a b s t r a c t. The present study investigated how spatial working memory recruits early visual cortex.
- Visuotopic Organization and Extent of V3 and V4 of the Macaque
- fields of V4 are larger than those of V3. In primates, more than half of the cerebral cortex is visual in function.
- Evidence for a Modified V3 with Dorsal and Ventral Halves in
- divided V3 with both V3v and V3d divisions (Figure 1E; mapping study of extrastriate visual cortex; this V3 was. Lyon and Kaas, 2001).
- Influences of frontal eye field stimulation on early human visual cortex
- Siemens Sonata 1.5T, custom occipital surface coil. ▪.
Suggested Web Resources
- Visual cortex organization in primates: theories of V3 and adjoining
- Visual cortex organization in primates: theories of V3 and adjoining visual areas. Kaas JH, Lyon DC.
- The Primary Visual Cortex – Webvision
- Mar 30, 2011 The macaque primary visual cortex, like that of all mammals studied, that send axons to extrastriate cortical regions (e.g. V2, V3, V4, MT, etc.
- The Visual Cortex
- Much of the primate cortex is devoted to visual processing.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.