Visual Frame Signing
A selection of articles related to visual frame signing.
Original articles from our library related to the Visual Frame Signing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Visual Frame Signing.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 4
- THE TRANSFORMATION OF CATERPILLAR TO BUTTERFLY It is not difficult to see that the whole Agenda behind owning a bigger home, a newer car and more land is one of ego. This is an orientation toward the building of an empire of material wealth, in a vain...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Visual Frame Signing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Visual Frame Signing books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Guidance on providing British Sign - Devon County Council
- 'visual frame signing', i.e. signing is done within the person's remaining field of vision.
- Providing Services for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Customers What
- Visual frame signing is BSL signing which is kept within the visual frame of a deafblind person who has a reduced field of vision.
- St. Joseph's House for Adult Deaf & Deafblind
- where tactile sign language is primarily used to communicate.
- Dual Sensory Impairment
- British Sign Language. Close signing. Visual Frame signing - within the area that the person can focus on best.
- Jargon Buster Sensory Impairment
- The interpreter may use Visual Frame (signing within a limited space appropriate to the needs of the deafblind person's vision) or.
Suggested Web Resources
- Visual frame signing | Sense Home | Sense
- Visual frame signing is a form of BSL signed within the person's remaining field of vision.
- The Deafblind Alphabet Manual Page
- Visual Frame Signing.