Visual Learning Specifics
A selection of articles related to visual learning specifics.
Original articles from our library related to the Visual Learning Specifics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Visual Learning Specifics.
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Learning Reiki
- Can Anyone Learn Reiki? The Attunement Preparing for an Attunement The International Center for Reiki Training Attunement Process Issues of Time and Money (Reiki News article) Origin of the $10,000.00 Fee Choosing a Teacher Questions to Ask about Reiki...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Learning to Breathe
- Learning to breathe for meditation and health has proved to be a "practicing" step with a few people. I know it took me awhile to get the hang of it. But once learned, easy as pie! Breathing correctly, especially during meditation is not only...
Mind >> Meditation
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Visual Learning Specifics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Visual Learning Specifics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Photo Tips That Finally Clicked and Made Me a Better Photographer
- Perhaps I'm just a visual learner, but nothing I'd read about the various settings on a camera really stuck in my brain. I came across two guides that finally helped.
- 'Barber to the Stars' Talks Passion for Good Grooming
- Inspired by a relentless sense of style that 'necessitated' weekly haircuts—something his parents didn't quite agree with—Craig decided to preserve his visual brand by learning to manage his own mane.
- Omeros Corporation's (OMER) CEO Greg Demopulos on Q4 2015 Results - Earnings
- Good morning, and welcome to today's conference call for Omeros Corporation. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the Company's remarks, we will conduct a question and answer session.
- Farm Management Minute: Do you have any tools still in the package?
- If yes, I'll bet after learning what the problem was you may have found that you had not properly educated yourself or had incorrect expectations of what that particular tool was capable of. Examples: You shouldn't put a 4' ...
Visual Learning Specifics Topics
Related searchesray ryan murder in evansville
history of copyright law chronology
dream interpretation tattoo