A selection of articles related to visual snow.
Original articles from our library related to the Visual Snow. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Visual Snow.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Tantric Mystery Dances
- An endless row of small figures zigzags up the mountain in a snow-white Indian winter landscape. The Buddhist monastery of Likir in northern India lies on a Himalayan top and forms a colorful mandala in the midst of a virginal white world. I feel like a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Renewal, Worship, Cocoa and Home
- from the valley floor i watch as the first green-gold rays a hint of glory to come burst victoriously from behind blue mountains capped with blinding white in the distance dim and barely heard the crow of a rooster lowing of cattle snowbirds begin their daily...
Poetry & Fable >> Poetry
Visual Snow is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Visual Snow books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Visual Phenomenology - Visual Snow
- drome emerged that included ten distinct visual disturbances.
- Diffusion- and perfusion-weighted MR imaging in - Visual Snow
- sistent visual disturbance (visual snow phenomenon).
- Patients with visual “snow” have normal equivalent input noise levels
- “snow”, much like the visual noise on a TV screen after transmission ends. We tested 5 patients with visual snow symptoms and 16 normal observers.
- It's snowing! Seven cases of persistent migrainous visual aura
- complain of positive visual symptoms varying from simple, unformed disturbances to complex ones.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Visual Snow - Introduction
- Visual snow is a transitory or persisting visual symptom where people see snow or television-like static in parts or whole of their their visual fields.
- Visual snow or static Forums
- Visual snow or static This board is for those who suffer from visual static or television-like snow in their visual field.
- Visual Snow
- Visual snow (VS) is the name first given to a vision altering condition now referred to as Persistent Migraine Aura (PMA).
- Visual snow?
- For years now, I've been experiencing what I can only describe as "visual snow" ( Google it for photos, etc.).
Visual Snow Topics
Related searchesthallium isotopes
german gothic typography
kuch kuch hota hai trivia
porsche 930 model history