A selection of articles related to visualisation.
Original articles from our library related to the Visualisation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Visualisation.
- Serveral Simple But Useful Meditations
- MEDITATIONS Before you start any kind of meditation, here are a few tips: Pick a place where you will not be disturbed. If you want, you may put on some relaxing music or nature sounds to keep you from possible distractions. Get into an upright position...
Mind >> Meditation
- Candle Magick: A Basic Guide to the Art
- Research your spell– colours, herbs, gems, moon and astrological phases. Create a visualisation for your intent, a symbol, maybe a rune? Light incense and cast your sacred circle. Invoke the deities needed for your work. Relax, ground and centre. Now you need...
Spells >> Charms
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Visualisation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Visualisation books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Indian Software Engineer Wins UN Data Visualisation Challenge
- The global data science competition aimed to engage the public in sharing ideas about how to visualise the interlinkages between the SDGs, a set of 17 global goals and 169 targets adopted by the 193-member General Assembly last year that form the basis ...
- High-Impact Data Visualisation: Information Discovery Made Simple
- Prism Training & Consultancy and statistical software provider SAS JMP invite you to a special co-sponsored event exploring data visualisation. Keynote presenter Xan Gregg, JMP Director of Research and Development at SAS and inventor of the ...
- Data visualisation: A one-day workshop
- Data visualisation is transforming communications, enabling private, public and third sector organisations to make the most of data sets to tell complex stories at a glance.
- How mindfulness can help you use visualisation to improve creativity
- People sometimes say to me that they don't 'visualise'. Although I work according to the motto “If it ain't broke, don't fix it” — developing this skill is helpful.
- SAP, SAS, Teradata, Tableau: Transforming the world of data visualisation to
- Visualising data so that businesses have something tangible to deal with is an important part of the big data/data analytics puzzle.