- Aug 12, 2009 Some Calculations and Questions : Visvavasu is the 39th year of the 60 ..
- VISVAVASU, king of the Siddhas. MITRAVASU, his son. SANKHACHUDA, a prince of the Nagas or snake deities.
- The Goddess Sarasvati -- From India to Tibet
- The Gandharva Visvavasu had stolen the nectar 'Soma from Gayatri (which is a certain meter, and also the charm, vidya, addressed to the Sun deity at dawn).
- Purusottama – Jagannath
- family of the Sabara chief Visvavasu concealing his identity and motive of coming to that place. He married his daughter Lalita and with her help.
- Evolution of Jagannath Cult
- chief, named Visvavasu, and out of the wood he carved three images.
- A selection of articles related to Visvavasu. Nill. More material related to Visvavasu can be found here: Nill.
- Visvavasu, MythBeasts
- Visvavasu. Mythical Number: #3476; Culture: Indian; Attribute: Celestial; Attribute: Flying; Attribute: Domestic; Behaviour: Friendly.
- Are the pāṇḍas in puri descendents of visvavasu? - Yahoo! Answers
- Not at all possible. Pure is the abode of Vishnu and Visvasvasu father of Kuber and Ravan. Both are dead enemies.
- Sri Purusottama-Ksetra Parikrama
- The name of the dayita-pati, the head of the dayitas, was Visvavasu.
- Jagannath Temple Yatra Puri Lord of Universe Orrisa India
- He took shelter in the house of the Savara King Visvavasu.
Visvavasu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Visvavasu books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheswightman axioms literature
and then there were none trivia
chteau haut-brion history
clef the french clef
battle of nedao
flavio biondo biography