Vitamin K Physiology
A selection of articles related to vitamin k physiology.
Original articles from our library related to the Vitamin K Physiology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vitamin K Physiology.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Transforming World Mind Inertia (GM7)
- Our entire world society is ultimately governed by the components of consciousness, not governments, corporations or institutions. Regardless of the apparent creativity of the architectural sciences, engineering or the ideologies we create, the true...
Mind >> World Mind
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
Vitamin K Physiology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vitamin K Physiology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Teenagers who stay up all night texting 'less likely to excel at school'
- Dr Xue Ming, of Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, said: 'We need to be aware that teenagers are using electronic devices excessively and have a unique physiology. 'They tend to go to sleep late and get up late. 'When we go against that natural rhythm, ...
- Private insurers are refusing surgery to women with BRCA gene
- It is thought one in eight women will develop breast cancer, while up to ten per cent are caused by faulty genes. The NHS also offers preventative surgery, which can reduce the risk to just five per cent.
- Female sex hormone estrogen 'reduces the flu's ability to replicate in women'
- Man flu may, to women the world over, be nothing more than an exaggeration, a feeble excuse for a day off work, a way to get out of doing the chores. And while it has long been said women have higher thresholds for pain and illness than their male ...
- So THAT'S The Reason We Should Be Eating Kale
- One cup of cooked kale contains over 1,000 percent of Vitamin K and nearly 100 percent of vitamins A and C. It also houses over 10 percent of manganese, copper and Vitamin B6. And 10 percent of your body's need for fiber.
- Antibiotic resistant superbugs pose a global threat after breaking through
- The gene was also identified in 16 E.coli and K. pneumoniae samples taken from 1,322 hospitalised patients.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.