- Remembering Bud Collins
- And how anyone could confuse Vitas Gerulaitis with Guillermo Vilas is beyond me. In any event, rather than ballgames, I went to a fair amount of tennis tournaments, including the U.S.
- The Mouth That Soared Is, Sadly, Silenced
- He also coined Chris Evert “Chris America”, Rosie Casals “Rosebud”, Billie Jean King “Mother Freedom” Vitas Gerulaitis the “Lithuanian Lion” and Venus and Serena Williams “Sisters Sledgehammer.” His monikers made me laugh so hard I had to constantly ...
- Vitas Gerulaitis by Richard Evans |
- But if you spent any time in the company of Vitas Gerulaitis, it did not take long for you to realize that he was an original. Not just the hair and the name and the talent.
- Tennis at the Garden: A Timeless Idea
- Going back to Jack Kramer, Bobby Riggs, Billie Jean King and Vitas Gerulaitis, the star power of the sport of tennis has always attracted a celebrity-filled crowd to the Garden.
- Davis Cup 2016: Australia v United States: Bernard Tomic beaten, Australia
- Australia had not lost to the US on grass since the 1979 final, when John McEnroe and Vitas Gerulaitis swept the singles rubbers against John Alexander and Mark Edmondson at Sydney's White City. But Tomic's four-set defeat of Jack Sock on the opening ...
Vitas Gerulaitis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vitas Gerulaitis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Vitas Gerulaitis Topics
Related searchesdream dictionary guitar
yield curve preferred habitat theory
danish grammar tenses
taoiseach list of taoisigh
the prisoner number 6