Vitasoy Hong Kong
- Vitasoy 'non-dairy' drink recalled in Hong Kong for containing... dairy
- Through its routine “Food Incident Surveillance System”, which appears to be simply checking the news, the Hong Kong authorities learnt that Vitasoy Coconut Soy Drink has been recalled in Australia and New Zealand as it was found to contain the ...
- How America Killed Soy Milk
- Interest in packaged, pre-sweetened soymilk grew in China during the early 1980s partially thanks to flourishing soymilk companies Vitasoy in Hong Kong and Yeo Hiap Send in Singapore. They introduced boxed, additive-laced soy beverages with a stellar ...
- Vegans perturbed over reports on lanolin-laced soymilk
- Hong Kong's vegan community is aflutter over revelations that a Vitasoy branded soymilk contains ingredients extracted from animals. A netizen named Tony Ng wrote on the Facebook page of Veggie Youth, a local vegan group, that he was shocked to ...
- VitaSoy's H1 Macau, HK sales grow to HK$1.22 bln
- VitaSoy International Holdings Ltd's sales in Macau and Hong Kong grew to HK$1.22 billion (about US$156.41 million) in its financial first half, 4 per cent more than a year earlier.
- Vitasoy strengthens its 'Stand By Me' positioning with new TVC
- To further elevate its “Stand By Me” positioning, Vitasoy has unveiled a new ad campaign to show that by simply gifting a pack of its soybean milk, you can show your loved ones that you care and that you are “standing by them”.
Vitasoy Hong Kong is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vitasoy Hong Kong books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.