A selection of articles related to vithoulkas.
Original articles from our library related to the Vithoulkas. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vithoulkas.
- Mercurius solubilis/vivis (Mercury / Quicksilver)
- Mercurius solubilis means fluid mercury or quicksilver; mercurius vivis is 'living' mercury: two forms of the homoeopathic mercury who are very much alike and therefore discussed together. There is a metal mercury, a planet Mercury and a god Mercury, who...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- The key-note in this remedy is the need to remain absolutely motionless, because even the slightest movement (like moving the eye) makes this person feels worse. He/she will physically remain motionless, emotionally remain motionless (wishing to be left alone)...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Cuprum metallicum (Copper)
- The metal Cuprum, copper, is associated with Venus. The Goddess Venus was born from the sea (the water-element symbolizes our feelings and emotions), standing on a shell and only dressed in her long, copper-blond hairs. Venus became the Goddess of love,...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Vithoulkas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vithoulkas books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- George Vithoulkas (Greece)
- George Vithoulkas (Greece). (1996). George Vithoulkas ...
- GEORGE VITHOULKAS ON HOMOEOPATHY
- GEORGE VITHOULKAS ON HOMOEOPATHY. During George's visit to Bombay in January $594, Elr.
- George Vithoulkas Essence of Materia Medica
- Sonnenschmidt, Rajan Sankaran, George Vithoulkas, Douglas M.
- MERCURY-GEORGE VITHOULKAS
- MERCURY-GEORGE. VITHOULKAS. Presented By.
Suggested News Resources
- Angela Vithoulkas: toddler tycoon all grown up
- Angela Vithoulkas knows a thing or two about running small enterprises - in fact you could say her involvement goes back to the age of three, when she caught a shoplifter in her parents' fast food store.
- Henrico scores low rates on bond sale
- "We can't find a rate lower on a new money sale that the county has issued," Finance Director John A. Vithoulkas said Friday.
- Insomnia facts and its homeopathic cure
- A young man was visited by professor George Vithoulkas, one of the leaders of classical homeopathy in the world, during a live case-taking course at Alonissos, Greece, in June 2009, where the author had taken part, too.
- Housing development authority bonds placed on watch
- On the other hand, Vithoulkas said, Henrico might move ahead soon, depending on how other high-quality municipal borrowers are faring and after "making sure that the market is stable before we go.
- Henrico retains credit rating
- "We believe that we may be the first local government in the United States to have its rating reaffirmed by all three rating agencies after the S&P downgrade," said Finance Director John A. Vithoulkas, who added: "We couldn't be more pleased.
Suggested Web Resources
- Welcome to International Academy of Classical Homeopathy
- Master of Science degree and homeopathy course information at the Aegean University and IACH in Greece.
- International Academy of Classical Homeopathy - Online Materia
- George Vithoulkas.
- George Vithoulkas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- George Vithoulkas (born Athens 1932) is a teacher and practitioner of homeopathy.
- George Vithoulkas Makes a Fool of Himself | The Quackometer
- Feb 24, 2010 This is a minor one but it is worth a brief post: George Vithoulkas is considered to be one of the top intellectuals in the homeopathic world.
- LEARNING PROGRAM by George Vithoulkas
- George Vithoulkas.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgold award famous gold award recipients
johnny mercer biography
list of silent protagonists
western genre famous actors
trench warfare trench geography/page/2