A selection of articles related to vithoulkas.
Original articles from our library related to the Vithoulkas. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vithoulkas.
- The key-note in this remedy is the need to remain absolutely motionless, because even the slightest movement (like moving the eye) makes this person feels worse. He/she will physically remain motionless, emotionally remain motionless (wishing to be left alone)...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Cuprum metallicum (Copper)
- The metal Cuprum, copper, is associated with Venus. The Goddess Venus was born from the sea (the water-element symbolizes our feelings and emotions), standing on a shell and only dressed in her long, copper-blond hairs. Venus became the Goddess of love,...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Mercurius solubilis/vivis (Mercury / Quicksilver)
- Mercurius solubilis means fluid mercury or quicksilver; mercurius vivis is 'living' mercury: two forms of the homoeopathic mercury who are very much alike and therefore discussed together. There is a metal mercury, a planet Mercury and a god Mercury, who...
Remedies >> Remedies M
Vithoulkas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vithoulkas books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Henrico budget includes full funding for schools, raises
- Henrico County Manager John A. Vithoulkas on Tuesday presented a budget that would fully fund public schools and provide a 2.4 percent raise to all county employees, and that proposes reducing aircraft personal property tax rates and water and sewer ...
- Three Chopt rezoning, budget on Henrico board agenda
- Before the meeting, County Manager John A. Vithoulkas plans to present is fiscal year 2017 budget at 5:30 p.m.
- Economic development proposals also highlight Vithoulkas's plan
- MAR. 8, 5:45 P.M.
- Henrico supervisors OK bonds for Cobbs Creek Reservoir, press ahead with bus
- The panel also green-lighted refinancing up to $75 million of existing bonds, which County Manager John A. Vithoulkas said before the meeting will cover “every bit” of the county's water and sewer debt.
- Updated: Chesterfield superintendent of schools remains highest-paid public
- In county government, a $7,000 bump in Henrico County Manager John A. Vithoulkas' total compensation to $261,863 put him ahead of Chesterfield County's longtime county administrator, James J.L.
Related searchesunited states navy naval culture
south hampton roads local government