- Vitrinite is one of the primary components of coals and most sedimentary kerogens. Vitrinite is a type of maceral, where "macerals" are organic components of coal analogous to the "minerals" of rocks. ...
- 88 Energy shares fly as Icewine potential confirmed
- Managing director Dave Wall said: “Thermal maturity based on vitrinite reflectance analysis has confirmed that Icewine-1 is in the predicted sweetspot where the volatile oil window meets the gas condensate window. “This is consistent with the earlier ...
- FTSE zips north on Reckitt, property and pharmas
- 88 Energy (88E), up 134.38% to 2.62p, said thermal maturity, based on vitrinite reflectance analysis, has confirmed that Icewine#1 is in the predicted sweet-spot.
- "Моята борба" отново по витрините в България с ново издание
- "Моята борба" на Адолф Хитлер отново се появи по витрините на някои книжарници в България, след като бе преиздадена 15 години след последния си тираж. Именно заради това от книгата бяха останали малко бройки, които можеха да се ...
- The rise of Britain's 'camouflage' villages
- The local inn has been serving ale since 1685, Gurneys sells the best smoked fish, and The Hat Shop proudly displays authentic Goorin Bros headgear, a brand that has been around for more than 100 years. It seems the north Norfolk Georgian town of ...
- GIS helps to understand prospectivity of shale plays
- Another key geologic parameter is the thermal maturity of a play, indicated by vitrinite reflectance (%Ro). Scoring in the model is based on price differentiation of different hydrocarbon types. Wet gas/condensate (1.
Vitrinite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vitrinite books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheskarimata strait
mona lisa title
two-body problem newtonian gravity
buttevant cahirmee horse fair