A selection of articles related to vivian mackerrell.
Original articles from our library related to the Vivian Mackerrell. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vivian Mackerrell.
- Dorothy: A True Ghost Story Experienced by Dolores Vivian Miller Muse
- Events recounted took place in Toledo, Ohio, circa 1918. This is an interview of Dolores Muse by her daughter, Linda Kangas, circa summer 1998. Dolores' parents' names were Alma and Earl Miller. The names of the friends they were visiting have been forgotten....
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
Vivian Mackerrell is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vivian Mackerrell books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ten great movie bromances
- If you have any doubt that this is a bromance, listen to Robinson discuss his continuing affection for Withnail's inspiration: the late Vivian MacKerrell, a British actor of the 1960s and 1970s. It ends as badly as most conventional romances.
- Withnail and I draft to go under the hammer at Sotheby's
- Robinson's housemates - including Vivian MacKerrell, who was famously the basis for Withnail, and David Dundas, who wrote the film's music - were still drama students at the nearby Central School of Speech and Drama at the time they were living together.
- Tragic tale of chronic alcoholic actor who inspired cult 80s movie
- Now a new book chronicles the life of Vivian, written by a friend and novelist Colin Bacon, who was there in the latter stages of the aspiring actor's life.
- You Terrible Cult!
- Vivian Mackerrell grew up in Nottingham and was a jobbing actor in the sixties and seventies. He played 'Fourth Tramp' in a BBC play and had a bit part in a film about a doll that came to life.
- Withnail and I: Bruce Robinson has hit a peak just once... but what a peak it was
- A handsome jobbing actor turned scriptwriter, his Withnail and I is autobiographical.
Vivian Mackerrell Topics
andreas grassl tracing the piano man
meaning of dreams about turtle
sigmund freud major works