- Global Warming May Lead To Mass Extinction Of Viviparous Lizards
- These lizards have successfully evolved to reproduce through viviparity (live birth) from oviparity (laying eggs), to survive in cold climates.
- Rare salamander lays eggs in Slovenia cave
- Some have believed that Proteus sometimes deliver their young alive (viviparity) like mammals, but we now know this is not true. A close up of the first olm egg. Image credit: Postojna Cave Park.
- Genetic and ecological data reveal species boundaries between viviparous and
- We studied here two lineages of the common lizard Zootoca vivipara that display different reproductive mode (the viviparous Z. v. vivipara and the oviparous Z.
Viviparity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Viviparity books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescongressional black caucus history
de boor algorithm
enriched air nitrox dangers
politics of denmark executive branch
book of numbers chapter 1
haredi judaism lifestyle and family