- Genetic and ecological data reveal species boundaries between viviparous and
- We studied here two lineages of the common lizard Zootoca vivipara that display different reproductive mode (the viviparous Z. v. vivipara and the oviparous Z.
- The future of Pfizer(s)
- Viviparous or Oviparous? An accumulation of genetic variation, selection and replication leads to our wondrously varied natural world. A Pfizer Mature/Pfizer Innovation split would be a step towards speciation.
- Unpredictability of lungworm challenge makes vaccination a 'no brainer', says vet
- Parasitic bronchitis is caused through the ingestion of the lungworm parasite Dictyocaulus viviparous, which is widespread on UK pastures, particularly in the wetter western half of the country.
- Stephen Kajiura: Scientist Explains Presence of 10000 'Dangerous' Sharks in
- The Blacktip shark is viviparous (the embryo develops inside the body of the mother, as opposed to outside in an egg) and has a yolk-sac placenta with 1 – 10 pups per litter.
- Audubon's Animals of 19th-Century North America, Newly Available for Hi-Res
- The University of Michigan's Special Collections Library has digitized its copy of naturalist John James Audubon's The Viviparous Quadrupeds of North America, originally published between 1845 and 1848.
Viviparous is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Viviparous books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheslist of deities akan
indore coaching institutes
roe v wade background of the case
nickel silver history