- viv·i·sec·tion (v v -s k sh n, v v -s k -). n. The act or practice of cutting into or otherwise injuring living animals, especially for the purpose of scientific research.
- new michigan press
- Oct 30, 2010 winner, eric weinstein's great debut, Vivisection.
- VIVISECTION IS BAD SCIENCE, PERIOD.
- Besides being inhumane and unethical, vivisection is bad science. Most, human life and health have been without vivisection or in spite of it.
- What is Needed to End Vivisection
- the antivivisectionists have been unable to stop vivisection.
- 5.9 Larval Midgut Vivisection
- 5.9 Larval Midgut Vivisection v 1.doc.
- - 12 hours ago - animalaid.org.uk
- The long process of rewriting the law that governs vivisection across the whole of the EU has reached another critical point – and YOUR HELP IS URGENTLY NEEDED to ensure that animals in laboratories get the best available protection.
- Wyton animal rights protest at Harlan breeding site
- Protests by the National Anti-Vivisection Alliance (NAVA) and Stop Huntingdon Animal Cruelty (SHAC) had been held at Wyton and at Harlan in Leicestershire, Oxfordshire and Derbyshire.
- Victory! Caribbean Airlines Stops Shipping Primates for Research
- by alicia G. As part of its Cargo Cruelty campaign, the British Union for the Abolition of Vivisection (BUAV) has been working to raise awareness about the unseen passengers who travel on flights in cargo destined for research labs around the world.
- 'Hero the Musical' aims to stir Seoul
- Vivisection equals villainy in any language. An Chunggun was executed and died a hero. It's a potentially a heavy history lesson - doubly so for anyone who's not fluent in Korea's turbulent past.
- Bash Compactor: Cutting It Up
- By Gerry Visco The word “vivisection” means experimental surgery conducted on live animals and other organisms, and human vivisection has been perpetrated as a form of torture. Ugh! Let's face it, not too appetizing.
- The Truth About Vivisection - In Defense of Animals
- Campaigns, materials, news, information by species of animal. By In Defense of Animals. California, US.
- National Anti-Vivisection Society: www.navs.org
- Educational organization seeking to eliminate all animal use in product testing, education and biomedical research. Founded in 1929. Illinois, US.
- This Is Vivisection.... - YouTube
- Mar 8, 2008 Vivisection Takes both human and nonhuman lives. Support the "Hans Ruesch Centre" http://www.vivisectionfraud.
Vivisection is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vivisection books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesafrican slave trade routes
joseph stalin cult of personality
liger vocalisation and behaviour