A selection of articles related to vladimir lenin.
Original articles from our library related to the Vladimir Lenin. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vladimir Lenin.
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
Vladimir Lenin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vladimir Lenin books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- What is to be Done?
- Vladimir Lenin. First published: 1902. Transcription by: Tim Delaney.
- Vladimir Lenin
- Vladimir Lenin. The Discussion On Self-Determination Summed Up. Written: July 1916.
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov – Lenin/ Ran Abramitzky Vladimir Ilyich
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov – Lenin/ Ran Abramitzky. Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov - Lenin ( 1870-1924) was one of the most influential figures of the Twentieth Century.
Suggested News Resources
- Bulgaria to display its totalitarian past
- By Veselin Toshkov AP SOFIA, Bulgaria - Giant statues of Soviet dictators Vladimir Lenin and Josef Stalin. Paintings of enthusiastic socialist laborers. A huge red star that graced Communist Party headquarters.
- Bulgaria museum enshrines Soviet era
- AP / August 25, 2011 SOFIA, Bulgaria - Giant statues of Soviet dictators Vladimir Lenin and Josef Stalin. Paintings of enthusiastic socialist laborers. A huge red star that graced Communist Party headquarters.
- Why funny money is the very best kind
- Mr Al Marzooqi says, pointing to a coin from Ajman minted in 1970, with a distinct head figure of the Soviet revolutionary leader Vladimir Lenin. In the early days of the UAE, each emirate would commission the minting of coins that took its fancy.
- Christians provide rope to hang culture
- Vladimir Lenin is reported to have said, "The capitalists will sell us the rope with which we will hang them." The quote itself may be apocryphal. No good citation has ever been found for it.
- Lenin statue: 'It's America, right? Everything's for sale'
- By Lindsay Cohen Published: Aug 16, 2011 at 6:00 AM PDT SEATTLE - He ruled Russia almost a century ago, and yet, somehow, a statue of communist leader Vladimir Lenin found its way to Seattle.
Suggested Web Resources
- Lenin : Biography
- image 1. Vladimir Illich Ulyanov (later known as Lenin) was born in Simbirsk, Russia, on 10th April, 1870.
- BBC - History - Historic Figures: Vladimir Lenin (1870 - 1924)
- Discover facts about the Russian revolutionary Vladimir Lenin. Lenin was succeeded by Stalin after his death in 1924.
- Lenin Internet Archive
- Information archive of Vladimir Lenin's writings, speeches, letters, with photographs, sounds and film.
- Vladimir Lenin
- Lenin's real name was Vladimir Illych Ulyanov. He changed it to Lenin while on the run from the secret police to avoid arrest.
Related searchesdistance education iran
stairway to heaven cover versions
vayeshev joseph the dreamer
dream interpretation number 20
jaipur princely jaipur