A selection of articles related to vladimir vernadsky.
Original articles from our library related to the Vladimir Vernadsky. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vladimir Vernadsky.
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
Vladimir Vernadsky is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vladimir Vernadsky books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Marxism and the Environment
- There were four such reserves (zapovedniks) by 1924. Many new research institutes were established, Russian scientists were seen as leading ecologists, and ecology courses started at Moscow University. The scientist Vladimir Vernadsky became world ...
- Was this 'emerald' brought to Earth 108 years ago by the Tunguska meteor?
- It was only much later that Lidiya, after reading the papers of Soviet mineralogist and geochemist Vladimir Vernadsky, she began to suspect her aquarium contained something valuable. Lidia Korshuova. Lidiya Korshunova, a historian and geologist, was ...
- Kesha Rogers: Mobilize the American People
- Mr. LaRouche was emphatic that the insights of Vladimir Vernadsky—and his understanding of the noösphere, and of the uniqueness of the human mind and the human species as a whole, setting mankind apart from the animals—are something which very ...
- Sao băng mang đá xanh biếc tựa ngọc lục bảo đến Trái Đất
- Sau khi đọc bài báo của nhà địa hóa học và khoáng vật học người Xô Viết Vladimir Vernadsky, Korshunova bắt đầu nghi ngờ xuất xứ của viên đá. Kết quả phân tích cho thấy so với thủy tinh thông thường, viên đá chứa lượng nickel lớn gấp 7,5 lần, lượng ...
- The Biosphere and the Noösphere
- by Vladimir I. Vernadsky. The following is excerpted from an article written in December 1943, and published in English in the American Scientist, January 1945.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.