- Definition of VLB from select computer dictionaries. VLB computer definition. See VL-bus.
- PART 6
- [VL ASROC], [STANDARD-ER], [HARPOON], [TOMAHAWK]. 4. ASROC, [ HARPOON].
- WOMPATUCK NEWS
- VL-ASROC (Vertical Launch. ASROC). Besides ASROC, the.
- Daily Kos: The USS Enterprise headed for Iran, Is the adminis...
- Jun 29, 2007 Armament: 1 × 32 cell, 1 × 64 cell Mk 41 vertical launch systems, 96 × RIM-67 SM -2,.
- Part II Equipment Capabilities
- VL ASROC. HARPOON. (2) 5”54.
- Tìm hiểu tàu khu trục DDG-1000
- DDG-1000 còn được trang bị hệ thống rocket chống ngầm phóng thẳng đứng RUM-139 VL-ASROC với tầm bắn lến đến 22km. Đuôi tàu có sàn đáp và nhà chứa cho trực thăng chống ngầm SH-60, 3 trực thăng UAV MQ-8.
- RUM-139 VL-ASROC - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The RUM-139 VL-ASROC is an anti-submarine missile in the ASROC family, currently built by the Lockheed Martin company for the U.S. Navy.
- Lockheed Martin RUM-139 VL-Asroc
- Dec 6, 2004 Lockheed Martin (Loral) RUM-139 VL-Asroc. In the early 1980s, the U.S.
- RUM-139 VL-ASROC vertical launch anti submarine rocket
- Surface Combatant Weapon System. RUM-139 VL-ASROC. vertical-launch anti- submarine rocket.
- Lockheed Receives $16.7M VL-ASROC Contract
- Jul 21, 2010 Lockheed Martin Corp. in Akron, OH received a $16.
- RUM-139 VL-ASROC (United States) - Jane's Strategic Weapon
- Sep 13, 2010 Short-range, ship-launched, solid-propellant, single-warhead, anti-submarine missile system.
Vlasroc is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vlasroc books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskinetic projectile
greek mythology dictionary
argenteum astrum initiatory structure