- Cụm tàu sân bay chiến đấu Mỹ phô diễn uy lực ở Biển Đông
- USS Chung-Hoon được trang bị tên lửa đất đối không tiêu chuẩn tầm trung (SM-2MR), giàn phóng tên lửa thẳng đứng Mk41, tên lửa Tomahawk, ngư lôi Mk-46, tên lửa chống ngầm RUM-139 VL-ASROC và hệ thống phòng thủ tầm gần Phalanx CIWS.
- Lockheed Receives $16.7M VL-ASROC Contract
- The RUM-139 VL-ASROC can be crudely described as a rocket attached to a break-away torpedo, which offers a number of advantages. One is an expanded firing range of up to 15 nautical miles or so. Another is the ability to load VL-ASROCs into Mk.
- US and Japan Hold Naval Drills off Guam
- The Kirisame, Inazuma, and Samidare are Murasame-class third-generation general purpose destroyers, which entered service with the JMSDF in the mid-1990s, and are armed with RUM-139 VL-ASROC anti-submarine and Type 90 ship-to-ship missiles.
- Navy Ramps Up SM-6 Production
- SM-3, SM6, TLAM, VL-ASROC, 4xESSM/cell. And soon to join the family will be LRASM, which appears to be oriented more for ship attack, and perhaps someday it will be joined by TLAM's true long-range land-attack counterpart (perhaps instead turned into ...
- THE MOST FROM THE COAST !
- The Murasame-class destroyers' weapon systems include the Evolved Sea Sparrow surface-to-air missile, Sea Sparrow surface-to-air missile, RUM-139 VL ASROC, the SSM 1B anti-ship missile, two Mark 15 20 mm Phalanx CIWS gun mounts, two torpedo ...
Vlasroc is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vlasroc books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmen behaving badly christmas special
crown court physical layout
south korean won denominations
introduction to wicca
klystron tube reflex klystron