- Organic shrimp farmers protect mangrove forests
- HCM CITY (VNS) — After three years of implementation of the Mangroves and Markets Project (MAM), shrimp farmers have become more aware of organic production techniques and the need to preserve mangrove forests in their areas. "Local farmers in the ...
- VN reports first case of bipaternal twins
- HA NOI (VNS) — A set of twins in the northern Hoa Binh Province were found to have different fathers, following DNA tests done by the Ha Noi-based Centre for Genetic Analysis and Technology. This is the first case of its kind to be detected in Viet Nam.
- Foot and mouth disease spreading in Quang Tri
- QUANG TRI (VNS) — The Veterinary Department in the central province of Quang Tri yesterday reported that cases of foot and mouth disease were on the rise and could become widespread. Foot and mouth disease has appeared in Gio Linh, Trieu Phong ...
- Government calls on local firms to improve foreign market strategies
- HA NOI (VNS) — The Government has approved a plan to help Vietnamese businesses directly participate in foreign distribution networks through 2020 to help Vietnamese goods penetrate international markets, a senior Government official said. The project ...
- Twins with different fathers found in Vietnam
- VNS, Vietnam's state-run news agency, reported the family is from northern Hoa Binh province and the children are 2 years old. One sibling has thick and wavy hair, while the other has thin and straight hair, VNS said.
Vns is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vns books and related discussion.