Vo Chidambaram Pillai
- “Rendering justice to the needy is a divine service”
- He also said he was happy for the Thoothukudi Bar Association, which saw the legendary freedom fighter, V.O. Chidambaram Pillai, as a member during the days of yore.
- Association on hunger strike, demands a statue for VOC
- Coimbatore: As many as 120 members of the VOC Sevadalam staged a hunger protest near the Power House in Tatbad on Saturday demanding the state government to set up a statue in commemoration of freedom fighter VO Chidambaram Pillai.
- Book Review: Incarnations by Sunil Khilnani
- And while the inclusion of Jamsetji Tata (1839-1904) is not surprising, that of V.O. Chidambaram Pillai (1872-1936) is, though pleasantly so.
- 'Kappalottiya Tamilan' sold rice in Madras for survival
- Kappalottiya Tamilan, as V.O. Chidambaram Pillai (VOC) came to be known, was arrested and put in Coimbatore jail — where he had to pull the oil press — for his revolutionary activities.
Vo Chidambaram Pillai is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vo Chidambaram Pillai books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Vo Chidambaram Pillai Topics
Related searchesbuddhist marriage blessing
gothic art gothic sculpture
gandhi sagar dam
kansai international airport history
auld lang syne history