Vo Chidambaram Pillai
- “Rendering justice to the needy is a divine service”
- He also said he was happy for the Thoothukudi Bar Association, which saw the legendary freedom fighter, V.O. Chidambaram Pillai, as a member during the days of yore.
- Association on hunger strike, demands a statue for VOC
- Coimbatore: As many as 120 members of the VOC Sevadalam staged a hunger protest near the Power House in Tatbad on Saturday demanding the state government to set up a statue in commemoration of freedom fighter VO Chidambaram Pillai.
- Book Review: Incarnations by Sunil Khilnani
- And while the inclusion of Jamsetji Tata (1839-1904) is not surprising, that of V.O. Chidambaram Pillai (1872-1936) is, though pleasantly so.
- 'Kappalottiya Tamilan' sold rice in Madras for survival
- Kappalottiya Tamilan, as V.O. Chidambaram Pillai (VOC) came to be known, was arrested and put in Coimbatore jail — where he had to pull the oil press — for his revolutionary activities.
Vo Chidambaram Pillai is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vo Chidambaram Pillai books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Vo Chidambaram Pillai Topics
Related searchescaesar salad raw egg and salmonella
zatch bell theme songs
slew rate definition
saab h engine b234