A selection of articles related to vocal chords.
Original articles from our library related to the Vocal Chords. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vocal Chords.
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
Vocal Chords is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vocal Chords books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Benign lesions on vocal cords causing hoarseness
- Benign lesions on vocal cords causing hoarseness. Francisco Pernas, MD - Resident. Michael Underbrink, MD - Faculty.
- Once Gasping for Breath, Now Breathing Easy - Cleveland Clinic
- Once Gasping for Breath, Now Breathing Easy. Vocal cord dysfunction, or VCD, is a medical condition marked closing of the vocal folds that impedes the ability ...
- VOCAL HEALTH INFORMATION
- Keeping the vocal folds moist through good hydration is very important for good ... well-hydrated, and well-hydrated vocal folds may be less likely to get hurt from ...
- Vocal Cord Injection - University Hospitals
- MD NEWS case studies. Vocal Cord. Injection —.
- Post off Voice Surgery: 1-2 weeks VOICE REST
- GUIDELINES FOR VOICE REST. (OVER). Voice rest is very important after certain vocal fold injuries and surgeries.
Suggested News Resources
- Tyler Farr is Doing 'Extremely Better' After Vocal Cord Surgery
- Tyler Farr says he's doing well after undergoing emergency surgery to remove polyps on his vocal chords last month.
- Update: Rihanna Addresses Her Mysterious Grammys Absence
- “Based on Rihanna's examination, after Grammy rehearsal today, Rihanna's doctor put her on vocal rest for 48-hours because she was at risk of hemorrhaging her vocal chords.
- 'Howard The Duck': The Oral History
- I didn't have any vocal training, and the worst thing is that I didn't stand up for myself. I should have done a couple things in different keys. ...
- Steve Smith: Crosby, Stills and Nash no more; AC/DC postpones US Tour
- Jackson, who will turn 50 in May, canceled a block of shows in October when she was reportedly told to rest her vocal chords. Then, all her winter dates were canceled when she underwent an unspecified surgery.
- Paul Burch Talks the Bond Between Musician and Food
- Popcorn or mixed nuts will cling to my vocal chords like a petrified 8-year-old rock climber who just looked down at mom and dad from 40 feet high.
Suggested Web Resources
- Vocal folds - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The vocal folds, also known commonly as vocal cords or voice reeds, are composed of twin infoldings of mucous membrane stretched horizontally, from back to ...
- Vocal Folds - YouTube
- Aug 17, 2007 Here are my vocal folds in action with inhalation phonation at the end. enjoy!!!
- Vocal Cord Nodules Diagnosis & Treatment | Los Angeles Voice
- Vocal folds (also called vocal cords or, by some, vocal chords) are not just strings in your voice box. They're actually folds of tissue with a delicate lining on the ...
- What are Vocal Cords? - News Medical
- Dec 1, 2015 ... and is supported by, the cartilage rings of the upper airway. Inside it are the two vocal cords, which are the topmost parts of the vocal folds.
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
- Everyone has two vocal cords in his or her larynx (voicebox). The vocal cords vibrate during speech to produce voice. If one or both vocal cords are unable to ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Vocal Chords Topics
Related searchesancient greek contracted verbs
united states cabinet significance
augustus agar operation lucid