A selection of articles related to vocal chords.
Original articles from our library related to the Vocal Chords. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vocal Chords.
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
Vocal Chords is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vocal Chords books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Vocal Chords is the second installment from A Train Tracks, a quarterly series of compilations featuring the best and brightest from A Train's digital catalog.
- Female a capella group ready to perform for - Village Vocal Chords
- lage Vocal Chords singing group in action, mark 2 p.m. Dec.
- Throat Irritation - dealing with the causes Over use: Allergies:
- times, professional singers get vocal chord nodes which need to be removed by surgery.
- Vocal Cords
- Research &. A rticles.
Suggested News Resources
- Pacquiao extends record with vocal chords
- The charismatic Filipino boxer has somehow managed to drag a piece of schmalzy music to a top 10 ranking in the charts. Every so often an athlete achieves a feat so Herculean that it can make you want to cry.
- Performers prepare for fair talent event
- GRIDLEY — Performers young and less young are warming up their vocal chords and perfecting their magic tricks to showcase the talent in the area.
- Emma Stone Hollywood's new rising star
- I have nodules and calluses on my vocal chords from suffering from colic as a baby. "I had to do speech therapy when I was a kid to learn how to speak in a higher register," she says. "But I still have a little lisp.
- Beyonce shows us 1+1 = a cringeworthy new video
- BEYONCE, we'd like to start by saying we love you and your powerful vocal chords but the new video for 1 + 1 is a little er, cheesy.
- Updated: Look Out Old Mack is Back
- It's not too early to take out your old Bobby Darin 45's to start limbering up your vocal chords. Because not only is Mack back in town, so is Karaoke Night. Karaoke Night, to be held at VFW Post 8507 at 310 Woodland St.
Suggested Web Resources
- Vocal folds - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The vocal folds, also known commonly as vocal cords, are composed of twin infoldings of mucous membrane stretched horizontally across the larynx.
- Video Stroboscopy of the Vocal Cords - YouTube
- Nov 5, 2007 http://www.VoiceInfo.org - Video of an exam performed on a patient to evaluate the vocal cords using stroboscopy.
- FAQ'S VOCAL DAMAGE
- It seems like my vocal cords are really damaged, but I can't really think of any reason that makes sense.
- JHU Vocal Chords (Click to Enter)
- Coed group with a varied repertoire of pop and traditional songs. Lots of photos and biographies.